Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5,966 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alritey, whos game? April6th-15th. I HIGHLY reccomend doing this on like a friday evening/night. because the weekends are a joke to go to the show for.

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
I though friday was officially part of the weekend. where in NY is the auto show is it going to be in the city cuz if it is am in.

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
am def. in I was there last year. the only thing is dont expect me to show up with my car I might just take the train instead parking is a bitch and am not paying like 30 dollars for parking.

·
Registered
10,942 Posts
stay away from curt he likes tranny's....

yea im in monday and thurseday nights are no good for me but anything else sounds good...

·
Registered
7,951 Posts
Getting into the city during the week is a bitch for me but if you spend the entire day there on a weekend while it is annoyingly crowded you still get to see everything. I always hit this thing up with some buddies so I will be there one day regardless, decide a day and Ill see what I can do about getting there at the same time.

·
Registered
5,966 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
lol john your retarded. you kno im good for takin u amanda, lol thats how we roll dawg. HAHAHAHA

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
What time is it open until on a Friday night? Cuz I don't get home from work til about 7 and by the time we would get there it would be like 8:30...

·
Registered
5,966 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
idk, ill have to look into it, we could always do it a sunday afternoon if u wanted too again?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts