Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This will be the home of all the pictures of my project! This is a 2007 Mazda3 S Grand touring (Galaxy)
Planned mods: CAI, full catback exhaust, turbo? maybe, small things (hid's, yellow fogs, dipped rims/painted black, replace lights with led's)

March 2018

Purchased my beauty

June 2018

Dipped my emblems & Spoiler

Spoiler!

Removed the stock resonator in preparation for a CAI

Advanced Timing

July 2018

Resonator Delete

·
Registered
101 Posts
Corksport, CARID, Amazon, eBay, James Barone Racing, and AutoZone. Quality Power sells high amp/output alts for our cars.

Really depends on what it is ... I got coilovers from CoiloverDepot, exhaust from CARID, lighting kits from Amazon, intake manifold and cold air intake from eBay, mounts and sways from Corksport, balance shaft delete and knob from JBR.

Got a 250 amp alternator to power my four amps from Quality Power.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Thank you. I used to be active before I bought mine, and for a while after. Now that my 3 has been caught in 2 hailstorms this summer, and since it's totaled, I'm trying to decide to keep and mod it a little bit, or to take the money and buy something else. I can keep the car, have it be a daily AND a project car, and have some seed money to do some lightweight mods, OR I can just buy a newer one because the insurance isn't going to be good enough to buy another car that is much better than mine. I know mine is dependable; others' I don't know the same. SO then, I'm using your parts sources links to do some searching. Thank you.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts