Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Owner of a 2007 Mazda 3 5-door. Purchased about 3 months ago. Went to the dealership and just had the intake installed last week...sounds great... love it. Getting the catback sport exhaust installed on Tuesday 18th from the dealership also.

Picked up the SilverStar replacement low beam bulbs from Autozone... i just installed last night. they look better... will have to take another good "review" look tonight.

I also have Elemental Designs NINe.1 Amp (1200w @ 1ohm) powering an Image Dynamics IDMAX12 Dual 2ohm in a 2.8 cu ft box. I am having pretty bad headlight dimming goin on so i am going to install a BatCap model 800 on Tuesday or when i get back from vacation 28th or so.

I also have a Phoenix Gold Tantrum BASSCUBE installed... LOVE THIS THING!! it has two knobs.. small one to adjust what bass freq. you want to enhance. Then use the larger knob to turn it up... watch out this sucker can increase the bass enough to do some damage. or make you feel good.

Another issue i hope the Batcap will fix is that when i turn up the bass real loud (as i like it!) my seatbelt light AND passenger air bag light come one... once i turn the bass down both turn off. hmmmm i hope i am not going to short something out somewhere?

Feel free to ask any questions ...or pictures.

_______________aaronkine________________

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I live in (Austin TX) just moved here from Santa Barbara CA.......
I also just did the TB mod.... 4 ga. ground wire from battery to TB. Just took a test drive and i noticed a smoother ride!

Just drove back from getting my Mazdaspeed catback exhaust installed from the dealership... love it!! definitley not too ricey sounding either. (thank god/something). I recomend this upgrade to anyone thinking about it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.