Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
6,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Huzzah for pics!!

In summary, the Allentown group meets at Wawa, then everyone meets at Damon's, where I win. (I love that game.) We see a 6 wagon in the lot with zoom-zoom on the windah and poochies in the back. What's the line Brandon? ;) It wouldn't be a car show without Jim next to the cargo van - with a special guest appearance by Brandon this year!! The cargo van might be the official Mazda meet people mover of the PA crew... we all couldn't fit in a Mazda5 like the Jersey group did at ZZL. A very sad Dan was locked in a Skion and I still think having the external power hookup dangling from the Buick is funny. It looks like something is broken already! Finally, we ended the night with some honking horns and watching the Mustangs be chased out of the lot by the conversion vans .... good times. I remembered to include the stitched image at the end of the collection, along with the "goodies" from Skion, Toyota, and special thanks to Ford for the bag!

Had a great time today guys!! I look forward to the next meet with more beers and trivia!

:cheers:

·
Registered
4,287 Posts
Great pics Jim!! The cargo vans ones are cool, and the one of Dan in the Scion is hilarious! Definitely need to have more meets at Damon's again :) I need more practice at the trivia, that's for sure :lol:

·
Registered
2,951 Posts
Good pics! Thanks! Doh! for not bringing my camera.

·
Registered
5,149 Posts
Dang, too bad I missed this meet. :( I was playing '*******' in southern VA making apple butter with my in-laws. Fun eh?

Glad yinz had a good time. I'm DEF. there for the next meet!

Yep, the minivan and xb pics were the best. Niceee...

·
Registered
17 Posts
Thanks for a great time today guys. Yeah another meet will have to be cooked up. Maybe go-karting in some mini coopers. Anyone ever find out what the "click" was? Dont ask any mini coop sales people, they are worthless and too busy stuffing their faces. Well see you guys around!

~John G

PS I still owe ya $3 ZOBX, thanks again. I'm an idiot for using cash for lunch instead of plastic. DOH!

·
Registered
30,738 Posts
Nice seeing/meeting everyone there! I locked Dan in the scion....that was his punishment for going the wrong way on 81 :p

·
Registered
21,484 Posts
Nice group shot in the van lol......a whole car show and only a pic of a white van and a Buick??????? lol

·
Registered
30,738 Posts
other people were taking pics....don't remember who. I was expecting more too. I think Justin (Nab?????) had a camera....he missed the group pic....he was off with his girl "looking" at hummers...mentioned something about checking the rear seat space :p

·
Registered
4,027 Posts
Jim was right behind me .. well actually i was pulling away from him .. John was a tad ahead of us ... me and jim got stuck behind a slow ass truck and when the trucker moved over and i went to pass, super trooper clocked me at 85 on his "side mount radar" ... i asked him how he clocked me with his radar and he responded " with a radar gun" what a dumb ass!and i was like yeh that obvious i know that but how u were facing the same direction as me and u were already moving when u vehicle started to peak from ur hiding spot where no one could see him ! ooooo he says , with my side mount ! cock sucker .. im thinking about fighting it ! the other is for tinted windows cant really fight that one lol

·
Registered
30,738 Posts
damn....sorry that happened....guess jim didn't pics though :( Is the tint a fix it ticket or are you just gonna pay and forget about it?

·
Registered
4,027 Posts
pay it and forget about it !! if i appeal a ticket just soo the points dont go on my record .. do ihave too show up for the hearing ?? is there a way too like get that adjusted or something with out showing up ??

·
Registered
30,738 Posts
pretty sure you would have to show up....my dad got one not to long ago 15MPH over and they lowered it to 5 over. They say it helps if you show up in nice clothes and all that stuff though. Not sure if it would help saying you were following someone and didn't want to lose them because you would get lost :dunno: doubt you would want to show up in the 3 with the windows still tinted....lol

·
Registered
4,027 Posts
Ive gotten plenty of tickets before ... i could say that i was trying to catch up with someone and i got stuck behind a truck and thats when the cop clocked me ... i was 20 over

·
Registered
30,738 Posts
[quote author=Naibukizuato83 link=topic=68085.msg1174353#msg1174353 date=1170084305]
Ive gotten plenty of tickets before ... i could say that i was trying to catch up with someone and i got stuck behind a truck and thats when the cop clocked me ... i was 20 over
[/quote]
Sounds like you have experience then....lol. I would take it to court just to try and get fewer points....hopefully get it cut in half at least. Where did it happen at (how far away from a-town?)

·
Registered
4,027 Posts
still on 81 or 83 .. its one of those ... we have too take 81 or 83 too 78 and its about 50-70 miles ... but i would like too thank Jim ... cuz once the trooper pulled me over, jim texted me wondering if he should pull over and wait for me

lol gotta love that guy!

1 - 20 of 67 Posts