Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,686 Posts
Looks good. Like the new headlight look. Now I want to see it in action. Do they have any performance specs on this car yet?

·
Registered
984 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Performance specs: HELLA FAST. :)

·
Registered
86 Posts
Interior looks alot better, Better quality too....

·
Registered
14,337 Posts
Actually at this point, the only class I'd consider a euro car in is the like $35,000 USD sedan market. The rest I'd go American... cheapo cars, $25k cars (ex Mazda6), then the C6 class cars, then the Viper ($80k) type cars, then the GT ($150k) type cars.

·
Registered
37 Posts
It does look like the viper from the front-side, but who cares. I'd buy a vette OVER an M3/CLK. I just wonder how much the price will go up.

·
Registered
984 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
DrewSG said:
It does look like the viper from the front-side, but who cares. I'd buy a vette OVER an M3/CLK. I just wonder how much the price will go up.
Est. starting price is $45K, which I think is what they are now. Usually people who buy them don't care how much they are.

I'll have to take pics this summer when the Corvettes come back with all their old retired men owners.

·
Registered
14,337 Posts
DrewSG said:
Oh, don't get me wrong... I'm NOT complaining... the Viper is my dream car.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts