Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
984 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone going? Looks like they're getting ready to announce the dates.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Has anyone heard anything about this? Do you think they would change the competition car to the MZ3...or maybe 2 different courses: one for the MZ3 and the other for the MZ6....and wouldn't it be great if the public was allowed to drive the RX-8 :eek: .... :D

·
Registered
4,686 Posts
Well I'm pretty sure they will have 1 or 2 RX-8 on the test drive course. Thats open to everyone.

·
Registered
4,686 Posts
Just came back from the dealer after looking at the Mazda3. I talked to the dealer about the upcoming Mazda Rev Tour. He said they were informed that the Mazda3 will be the next Tour car and the Mazda6 hatch. I hope so. I'm ready to race against the clock again. Didn't tell me when the Tour will start up again or what cities this will be in. www.mazdarevitup.com

·
Registered
984 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ATL said:
Just came back from the dealer after looking at the Mazda3. I talked to the dealer about the upcoming Mazda Rev Tour. He said they were informed that the Mazda3 will be the next Tour car and the Mazda6 hatch. I hope so. I'm ready to race against the clock again. Didn't tell me when the Tour will start up again or what cities this will be in. www.mazdarevitup.com

Yay!!!

·
Registered
310 Posts
Atlanta for me! I was so upset last year when I was 17 and couldn't drive anything, but this year is going to kick ass!

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
San Francisco, CA on Sunday, 3/7/2004
Alameda Point
Intersection of Atlantic Avenue & Main Street
Alameda, CA

Competition Group - 13
Registration Time - 11:00 AM
Chalk Talk Time - 11:20 AM
Track Session 1 - 1:00 PM
Track Session 2 - 2:00 PM

I will probably compete in Orange county the following Saturday, but I don't know for sure yet. If they open up LA again this year, I might pull that one too.

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
Geez... Are you my friend John Kaz? He went to UC Davis.... I think he wants to stay there for some reason.... He's in New York a lot too!

·
Premium Member
779 Posts
LOL... My name's Jeff... but I know a guy named Kaz who I run into at the rec hall almost every other day. He's from Oakland, never heard him talk about New York tho.

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
Nope, diff guy. This guy graduated about 3-4 years ago and works at Genentec Pham.

Are you a bio or hort major? If you are hort, I know where you can get a good job, maybe even intern - in the south bay.

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
Ha-ha.... No, sorry Kazba.. :)

Back on topic - does anyone know what date the Laguna Seca finals are going to be? If they follow the schedule, then it would be the 4th of July, but that doesn't make much sense.

As you can see, I'm confident that I'll win my city and be invited. :p

·
Registered
581 Posts
I'm going on 3/6 In SF Bay Area. I'm signed up for Group 19 with my buddies.

Hope to see some other Californians from the forums, there.

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
anybody going to the Dallas date?

Some buddies and I are going, on one of the dates.

Any idea if the spots will fill up fast?

Thanks

1 - 20 of 33 Posts