Mazda3 Forums banner

How do you think Nissan will do in the big truck market?

• Very Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Good

• Not Good

• Not Very Good

• Neutral

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
984 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
4,849 Posts
The Titan wil do well with urban buyers but out in the country where there aren't Nissan dealerships, the domestics will still rule.

Also, if its price is too much compared to Ford/Chevy, it won't win buyers. At least it's stylish, but the new F-150's interior also looks good!

·
Registered
984 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If I could afford the gas to put in an F-150, I would buy one in a heartbeat. I think they look damn fine. I have seen lots of 'em here in BG, but of course, there are a lot of country folk here too.

·
Registered
4,686 Posts
And don't forget about Honda. They want a piece of the truck market.lol. But I agree with you MZ6, America=Trucks/Biggest SUV ever made.

·
Registered
14,337 Posts
People that make PICKUP TRUCKS based on CAR platforms with FRONT-BIASED drivetrains should be SHOT (Honda).

I haven't looked over the Titan enough to know what it's all about, but I will not even acknowledge Honda's truck existance.

·
Registered
14,337 Posts
Yeah I thought it was. That's why I didn't reference it in such a manner.

The Tacoma is as well. That being said, if I was buying a truck, I'd never get anything but an American.

·
Registered
984 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
MZ6ZoomZoom said:

The Tacoma is as well. That being said, if I was buying a truck, I'd never get anything but an American.
Or a Mazda. Cuz it's really a Ranger incognito, only it's got Zoom Zoom. :)

·
Registered
14,337 Posts
schulkw said:
MZ6ZoomZoom said:

Or a Mazda. Cuz it's really a Ranger incognito, only it's got Zoom Zoom. :)
Yeah... well, that IS American... it's a pure Ford copy... although just of their smaller trucks.

·
Registered
4,686 Posts
But nobody can beat the F-150 lightning. Fastest pickup trunk in the world. Not even that BS Dodge SRT.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts