Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just received a few copy of Mazda3 brochure today only for dealership. Please don't ask your dealer because we haven't get that many for customer. Regarding the blue/ red gauages is standard on Mazda3 GT and Mazda Sport same as black tail-light. The 2.3L engine come with a badge 2.3 on the side door. It is a pretty nice brochure compare with other Mazda brochure. Front air dam, side skirt, rear lip spoiler, wing spoiler, fog light, mp3 player, 6CD changer are avaiable as accessories

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
m3 said:
I just received a few copy of Mazda3 brochure today only for dealership. Please don't ask your dealer because we haven't get that many for customer. Regarding the blue/ red gauages is standard on Mazda3 GT and Mazda Sport same as black tail-light. The 2.3L engine come with a badge 2.3 on the side door. It is a pretty nice brochure compare with other Mazda brochure. Front air dam, side skirt, rear lip spoiler, wing spoiler, fog light, mp3 player, 6CD changer are avaiable as accessories
I don't want the badge. Is there a way to remove it....ask the dealership not to put it on? The badge, IMO, makes the car less classy.

Scan it in...we all want to see!!!

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry, I don't have scanner. I don't like the badge either but you can remove it by yourself. Or they will change it without the badge like Mazda6. But without the badge on Mazda6 we have problem to know that's V6 or I4.

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
m3 said:
Sorry, I don't have scanner. I don't like the badge either but you can remove it by yourself. Or they will change it without the badge like Mazda6. But without the badge on Mazda6 we have problem to know that's V6 or I4.

Not a problem, I;m sure the dealer can remove it, no problem at all....with 3 the you can tell b/w the 2.0 and the 2.3...esp with the GFX package. But I want to order the car without the badge to begin with because I do not want any paint damage.

·
Registered
272 Posts
m3,

are you sure that the black taillights are standard on the sedan GT trim, even WITHOUT GFX package?

I'm sorry to ask, but I'm little confused because my source tells otherwise: it's available on the GT but only with the GFX package! Could you please double check your information and confirm with us. Thank you very much. The rest of the information (Gauges, etc...) match with what I knew.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Brochure doesn't tell the black tail-light at all. But I'm pretty sure come with 2.3L trim. Anyway, big news for all canadian Mazda Canada will release the car next week. I will pick up a Sport on Monday, can't wait for it.

·
Banned
868 Posts
neomonkey said:
m3 said:

Not a problem, I;m sure the dealer can remove it, no problem at all....with 3 the you can tell b/w the 2.0 and the 2.3...esp with the GFX package. But I want to order the car without the badge to begin with because I do not want any paint damage.
Don't worry...debadging isn't hard.

All you gotta do is warm it up with a heat gun, or even a hair dryer and you can peel it off without any 'paint damage'.

·
Registered
4,849 Posts
Thanks for posting it! I don't usualy check MazdaUSA since I'm in Canada.

Why did they put a pic of the 6 in the 3 brochure? People will get confused.

·
Registered
984 Posts
OOOOHHHH. They have blue and red dash and door trim!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts