Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'm just checking out other cars within the price range.
162hp 162lb-ft tq mivec engine
with more or less the same options as the 3 (a/c, power everything, 4-wheel disc brakes,spoiler), but different styling

w/ sunroof, 7 speakers, subwoofer = $23963 + taxes

w/o = $21988 + taxes

prices are Canadian.
what do you guys think of this car?

·
Registered
117 Posts
I like the front except for the headlights, looks like they took em off the focus...ugly. And I agree, the interior isn't all that apealing, looks like my rental's interior...

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Yeah, I definately don't like that car. ATL, what's the worst interior you've seen, because I think this one might just take my cake.

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
I heard Mitsubishi quality was only sub-par?

·
Registered
4,686 Posts
Kazbaeden said:
Yeah, I definately don't like that car. ATL, what's the worst interior you've seen, because I think this one might just take my cake.
A Jeep wrangler.

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
If they add AWD, I won't care about the interior ;).

oh, and a turbo...

·
Registered
8 Posts
ATL said:
Kazbaeden said:
A Jeep wrangler.
:wink: Hey! Jeep Wrangler's/TJ's are great...

Ok, they might not be the best vehicle in terms of ride, interior qualities!

But they go through stuff a stock tracker, rav4 or crv....but I'd prefer a L/R D90 over a TJ....

:D

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
just curious, but...
do you guys think this car is faster than the mz3 in 0-60 and 1/4mile?

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
was anyone thinking about buying a ralliart?
and how was the testdrive?

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
mods can close (or merge) the other thread. or just leave it be. I'll continue over here.

I have my eye on the Ralliart as well. Owners I've talked to REALLY like the car. I don't have 0-60 number and what not, but I think they're close to the MZ3.

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
depends on what you're looking for.
i've driven it, and it is a little quicker than the mazda3. but not quicker than the rsx type-S

so that would give you a little indication of how fast it is, if speed and performance is your main concern.

i just thought that the interior was so dated, and felt too cheap for my liking. After sittint in the 3, then in the Ralliart...there was no comparison. It's about on the level of a civic. Exterior style is a matter of opinion.

people that "REALLY" like it, like it b/c of the speed in its class even tho it's not that fast. That's about the only thrill you'll get. And that was the reason why i didn't consider it for too long, b/c speed and performance are not the only reasons i base my decision on.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts