Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ATL was asking about this car a while ago, and I drove one today.

Whoa.

This car is no slouch. It's a freaking rocket off the line, and when v-tech engages this car has a growel that perfectly matches the immense abmount of thrust being deilvered to the front wheels.

This car does not suffer from "Altima-itus," i.e. insane torque stear. It hols true to where you aim it, even under heavy acceleration.

The interior is second to none. Genuine alluminum is cool to the touch, and it looks badass, too. The controls are intuative, took me about 5 seconds to figure out. The blue gagues have to been seen to be appreciated, they're simply stunning.

Exterior is awesome. It doesn't look a thing like the Mazda 6, and I know, they were sitting right next to each other. Distinctive, and very much Acura.

Performance is staggering, especially above 5000 RPMs, all the way to the 8000 RPM redline. Love that sound. :)

The 8 speaker DVD Audio system is awesome, no bones about it. The DVD Audio demo disc is sweet, and the XM Satellite radio (integrated) sounds amazing.

I also drove a Lexus ES330, which was simply mediocre.

So yeah... The Acura kicks ass in pretty much all categories, good show, Acura! :)

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, but I can drive, and didn't have any problems.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts