Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4,849 Posts
I just don't see the pt of it. If you have another car and a 3 that's cool, but just posting another car (and it's no Ferrari BTW) on a Mazda board is kinda pointless. What do you expect? People to tell you that you have a nice ride?

Ok I'm done. Maybe I shouldn't comment on this thread any more. I'll stick to the 3 threads only.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
dinu01 said:
I just don't see the pt of it. If you have another car and a 3 that's cool, but just posting another car (and it's no Ferrari BTW) on a Mazda board is kinda pointless. What do you expect? People to tell you that you have a nice ride?

Ok I'm done. Maybe I shouldn't comment on this thread any more. I'll stick to the 3 threads only.
see you "dinu" nothing or much of anything... let alone an opinion about forums, there purpose and interest in "cars"...

"dinu" what I mean...

stick ur head back in the sand jacko :lol:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
to others.. i apologize for passport thing, do not know how to post otherwise... easy to get passport access... go to msn.com

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.