Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling my 20 inch American Racing Piranha wheels (chrome). They fit Dodge Dakota/Durango and the Trailblazer, Bravada, Envoy, and various other GM trucks. They're wrapped in Goodyear Eagle GT2 tires. 275/45/20. I bought them in July for $2,200. There is about 6,000 miles on them with no noticable treadware. I'm willing to part with them 8 months later for $1,300 plus shipping or best offer. They were on my truck for 4 months before being taken off for the winter season. They were cleaned and polished a few times and are in a like new condition. Chrome lugnuts and locks included. I'm trading in my truck for a 3 very soon so these wheels will just be sitting collecting dust in my garage. Pass this on to anyone that may have one of the vehicles listed above. Thanks!

Click here for pics

I also have many pics of them on my truck. If you're interested email me at [email protected]

·
Registered
87 Posts
Are they still available? If so will they fit a Yukon?

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They are still available however I'm beginning to think that they wont fit a yukon. The offset is different but I will look into it some more and I'll let you know.

·
Registered
374 Posts
I dont think any of those gm trucks are 6 lug. The only other vehicle with the same lug pattern as the dakota/durango is a viper. Nice rims though.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts