Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Iv posted probably about 5 threads in the past.. Finally have the money for some wheels just need to know what I should get.

Iv got $1900 back from taxes which sucks my work is horrible about doing taxes right.. Anywhoo Iv decided I don't want to spend more than $400 a wheel. Because my speed is a daily driver and even when im as careful as can be my last set of wheels on my sedan got hit. Tore a chunk out of the wheel with a nasty pot hole. I don't want to buy volks and mess those up, id be livid.

Iv got a couple wheel choices in line...Here are a couple. Not sure to go red on bronze or red on black...

I just love these wheels, just seems everyone owns them Tenzo DC-5 Black/Red lip

CE28N knockoffs (Maxxim Deadlines)

Im open to ideas though.. I will be ordering a set of wheels in a couple weeks. Looking for 18s. Post pictures please? :D

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I thought about gold.. But then I thought man that may look so weird.. Almost like a mcdonalds theme? lol.. Im leaning towards the replicas because they aren't seen as much as the tenzos..

Plus im all about bronze.. Love the color on cars, haven't seen any true red speeds (to my knowledge) with bronze wheels.

·
Registered
871 Posts
some flat bronze wheels would look really good imo, i love those wheels in the pic on the black speed

·
Registered
871 Posts
shit i only got 288 back, now that SUCKS

·
Registered
429 Posts
i am also a fan of bronze wheels. i think they just look so sexy. plus its a nice change from the usual black/silver trends.

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
[quote author=tigermack link=topic=135680.msg2922207#msg2922207 date=1234136230]
17x9 DPT from wheeldude.
[/quote]

Im still debating on jumping on that GB for the xt7s mack. I know I need to get ahold of you if I do O_O so hard haha

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
[quote author=boostedminime link=topic=135680.msg2922007#msg2922007 date=1234128623]
So by you saying sucks you mean it sucks that your getting so litle or what?
[/quote]

No it sucks im getting so much back.. Realistically you want $0 back. That means your job did their job correctly with taxes...

This is $1900 our Gov. drawed interest on before giving it back too me.

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I have savings already.. this is extra money I have now more cushion than anything..

No what im saying is... if you get $0 back that is what you want.. I think I claimed 1 and im independent. But what im sayin is.. the money im getting back is what the government had of mine as they had of mine and kept the interest they made off that 1900$.. Sure its great I almost get 2k back but if you think about it... I could have more if they government didn't take the interest out of it for themselves..

not thread jacking its cool.. Im not fully understanding this myself but this is what iv gathered..

Anyways on to the wheels... I think I like the replicas.. Im just not about to drop $800 a wheel for volks and damage one.. ugh id be livid.

·
Registered
758 Posts
I think you should buy some real wheels. I don't really have anything personal against Rotas or the like but I want to see more people stepping their wheel game up around here. If you go onto other forums there are tons of cars with baller wheels, look at Club RSX, they all rock Volks/Advans/BBS etc..

1 - 20 of 38 Posts