Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Up for sale is a 2010 felt 29er carbon fiber frame with a seat post as seen in picture, and i will have a pic of the wheels (rims) that came on the bike soon....It was only rid twice when i had all the parts on, i striped this bike and put the parts on another frame i have.

BUt i will also be selling parts that came stock on the bike very soon, i have to get pictures and everything..These parts were also only used twice.

If it means anything, i do work at a bike shop as a mechanic here in IL called --Village Cycle Sport--Paid over $3000 for this bike when it had all the parts on it...If ur into off roading mountian biking or general bike arounding, this frame is for you! You can get way better parts that came on this bike.

Selling Frame for $750 But we can always work out a price...THe frame is a lil dusty, never had time to wipe it down clean, and sry for the crabby pics, will have high res pics this weekend!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
If your into mountion biking, this frame is def for you!! and if u have another mountion bike, let me kno what kinda and ill let u know if u can switch over some parts to the felt frame...if u wanted to do that...If no one buys it in a few weeks im gonna probably keep the frame and build it up w/ all high end parts (project bike)

Let me kno if ur interested!

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Price updated! IF your into off roading, this frame is for you! you can build the bike up w/ upgraded parts or depending on the bike you have, you can switch everything over to this frame.

--Just let me know what other bike you have so i can tell you if your parts can be switched over

1 - 3 of 3 Posts