Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just posted this in the MS3-specific forum, but thought it might get more play if I posted it here, too.

So I had some 225/45/17 snow tires that I'd purchased for my '99 M3 (BMW) that I never mounted. I have this kickass set of wheels that have been on my old Probe with dry-rotted Potenza RE71's from 6 years ago. I had an MS3 with RE050's that needed to get around when it was snowy and cold. I decided to combine them all.

These things look so fucking cool on this car. :) They rub just a bit in the back when I hit a big bump. If I was really going to buy wheels for this car, I'd probably look for somewith with a 43mm offset, but unfortunately then they'd never have the cool dish effect that these do. I love these wheels. If they didn't rub, I'd put some 235/45/17 summer tires on them and never go back to the stock 18's. As it is, the overall diameter of these tires is about 3/4" smaller than stock, but I haven't really noticed any change in anything acceleration-wise. I would assume my speedometer is reading too high right now, but that should keep me from getting tickets, right?

P = 1000W, so here:

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Fixage. What a pain in my balsaq. Let me know if you can see 'em now.

·
Registered
258 Posts
I dont like the way they look... they look kinda cheap and blah on that car... does nothing for me... sorry

1 - 9 of 9 Posts