Mazda3 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have way too many sets of rims right now so I want to sell my dailies. I've had them for about 6 months now. I've actually gotten quite some good feedback on them I'm surprised. There is tiny curbage on two wheels that can easily be fixed. The pictures will display them below. Moderators.. in the first pic on the curb is my proof card :). I'll get a better picture of the proof card with the car in a few. They are 17x7. And yeah, that isn't Virginia at all... more like Teaneck, NJ...just in case anyone was suspicious.

LUGS/ LUG KEY / HUBCENTRIC RINGS ( unused + new in package ) INCLUDED

Irfan M

2 RSAs- 15-25% thread
2 Proxes- 65-75% thread

TAKING OFFERS!

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: 17" Gunmetal Proline's w/ or w/out tires

[quote author=boricua1111 link=topic=115245.msg2407740#msg2407740 date=1213987616]
what size tire and the price is with tires shipped?
[/quote]

205/15/17s
Add +25 bucks per tire. The tires in the pics are not the tires you will be getting. I have an older set that still has a bit thread on them that I am offering. Like I said in the OP...I passed inspection with them here in Va...so it's something you can roll on for time being. Remember also lugs+lug key+ unopened unused hubcentric rings to fit the Mazda3 are coming with it too!

All wheels of course will be cleaned and ill WD-40 the lugs. That's all the lugs really need.

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

[quote author=Wildisme02 link=topic=115245.msg2408720#msg2408720 date=1214014059]
lol except payment plans?
[/quote]

Sorry bro, let me know if you can work anything out though :)

·
Registered
841 Posts

to bad you are not closer to my area otherwise it would be a deffinate brain teaser haha free bump

·
Registered
6,529 Posts

Why is this not posted in the Mz3 F/S thread?

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

[quote author=ryukensfj link=topic=115245.msg2415039#msg2415039 date=1214297874]
Why is this not posted in the Mz3 F/S thread?
[/quote]

I figured since they are not made exactly for the Mazda3 and are aftermarket I'd post them here. Was that proper? hey alpha - sorry for the void in conversation! I'll pm you shortly answering your question. Thanks!

·
Registered
91 Posts

Pics don't do these wheels justice! Bump for a great guy and a great set of wheels.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Re: 17" Gunmetal Proline's w/ or w/out tires TAKING OFFERS lugs+lug key+ hubc ri

Help a fellow Muslim out and send them my way! For free!!! jk nice wheels good luck selling brother

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Re: 17" Gunmetal Proline's w/ or w/out tires TAKING OFFERS lugs+lug key+ hubc ri

[quote author=avangusva link=topic=115245.msg2458109#msg2458109 date=1215844666]
Help a fellow Muslim out and send them my way! For free!!! jk nice wheels good luck selling brother
[/quote]

haha salam man, thanks

where you from?

·
Registered
150 Posts

w. salam

my family are all from Damascus Syria, however I was born here in california (still 100% syrian blood though, heh :) )

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

woord woord,

I'm a hyderabadi (, India ) up in here .. yet born and raised in good old Chester, Va

and..to future buyer of my wheels..no that does not mean the wheels will come with a complimentary chicken curry smell

·
Registered
150 Posts

btw did you have any rubbing issues or any kind of fitment issues with these wheels? the more i look at them the more i like...

how much does each wheel weigh without a tire?

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

No rubbing , no fitment issues except if you dont have hubcentric rings..which are provided so no issue.

Wheels are still 22lbs like the stock 17s

·
Registered
150 Posts

Ill make an offer of 360 shipped, PM me if you want to talk

for right now, time to sleep!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.