Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got this in my email from AutoGeek.net today! Use coupon code PBMA15 and get 15% off and free shipping on orders $95 or over! This doesn't apply to buffers and some other products though.

Offer is good through January 27, 2009.

·
Registered
658 Posts
Yup, I got this email today too. Good to know, as I was just recently thinking about buying some rinseless car wash.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Do they ever have discounts on the buffers? I'm interested in one of the PC 7424 kits, but would wait until there's a sale.

·
Registered
2,321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
TBS - Rarely. Discounts usually don't apply to "tools" like buffers, vacs, etc. That said, if you use coupon code "AGO" you get free shipping on orders $95 and over. Since the PC by itself is $129 (on sale right now), you would save $17.95. The "AGO" code is the best everyday coupon that they offer. I would jump on the PC and some LC CCS 5.5" low profile pads. They are on sale as well and the "PBMA15" would give you an additional 15% off the pads, plus free shipping on all of it.

·
Registered
85 Posts
mshu7 - Following your advice, I finally took the plunge on the PC 7424. I ordered it by itself (and they include a couple orange 5.25" pads), then added 2 5.5" white and 2 5.5" gray pads, the backing plate, some pinnacle pad cleaner, and some Optimum Polish II. This was actually cheaper than the package that includes the white and gray pads, since the discount didn't apply to the kit, but did apply to the individual items.

I'm looking forward to using this when I do my spring detail. It's been too cold to even wash my car for the last few weeks.

Thanks for all of the helpful info you've shared!

Ted

·
Registered
2,321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Anytime! Sounds like you got some good stuff! Glad to hear you got a good deal!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts