Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
5,924 Posts
What did you launch at? Did you get alot of wheel spin? I've had a few times to mess around and launch the car, feels tricky to me. I had it perfect once but did not get to see the rmps I was launching at. The other times I'd get massive wheel spin or it would have a good launch but bog alittle. I'll be taking it to the track soon to see what I can run.

---Herb---

· Registered
5,924 Posts
Mandee said:
Well i just got back from the drags in Perth Western Australia and i am VERY happy with my runs.......

My car is completely stock and this is the reason why i took it to the drags, to get a stock time so i can compare to my mods when they are done.....

Completely Stock Mazda 3 SP23
terminal speed - 87.89 mph = 141.44kph

A little word of advice...i left the tyre pressure normal at the back to prevent too much dipping on launching but dropped the 2 front tyre pressures to 20psi so that it gripped that bit easier :)

I am also taking the Mazda onto the Motorkhana track on the 18th April, so ill keep you updated on how that goes :)

So.....have i got the record here??? YAY!! :banana:
Good job!

---Herb---

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.