Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Registered
25,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Aaaaaand the winner is, Town and Country. Didn't even get a scratch after they ass packed me going 20-25mph. Thankfully, my damage is minimal. All I need is a new bumper, as it has 2 nice holes from their license plate screws, and a couple broken tabs that lock the bumper in place. Also need a new taillight on the drivers side as when the bumper popped loose, it broke the seal around the lens and water is getting in there now. I also think my drivers side license plate light got ripped out, its not where its supposed to be, but I didn't go looking for it yet either. Pretty nice sized impact, my glovebox opened. :lol:

I think the irony of it is, I just got new license plates last week and now I have a bullet hole in them. Oh, and the bitch destroyed my forum plate bracket. She must die now.

· Registered
8,866 Posts
My bumper was $250 (front bumper too) and complete paint and fog assembly was $1000, along with front driver side getting pounded out and repainted. I thought the bumpers on this car were dirt cheap.

· Registered
25,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The front bumper for the speed is around $350, I've had that replaced already. I think the rear is $319 or so. I could care less, not my insurance its going through.

· Registered
7,014 Posts
at least you are ok and its minor damage. Could you post a picture of how the tail light cracked open from around the seal.

· Registered
25,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
You really can't tell any other damage to the rest of the bumper, besides a few slight scratches which unless I wash my car, you won't notice. And the taillight which had standing water in it when it was raining. The bumper obviously needs to be replaced since it has 2 holes in it, plus all the mounting tabs that hold it to the mounting points on the 1/4 panel are broken. However, the bumper still holds it shape, so it looks fine when parked, but once driving it catches wind and starts flapping around.

· Registered
390 Posts
Dude, i swear, missouri drivers suckkk. Im from warrensburg, and i was on my way to kci, and a retard side swiped me managing to do 5k in damage.

Be glad it was your bumper and not your whole passenger side.

But grats on the bullet hole :lol:

· Registered
266 Posts
[quote author=dknott link=topic=142481.msg3310369#msg3310369 date=1252016395]
Dude, i swear, missouri drivers suckkk. Im from warrensburg, and i was on my way to kci, and a retard side swiped me managing to do 5k in damage.

Be glad it was your bumper and not your whole passenger side.

But grats on the bullet hole :lol:
[/quote]
+1...I drive from Sedalia to Whiteman every day and have already almost got rear ended on the way to work today when i pulled over cause a firetruck was halling ass coming up behind me, so i pulled over like you're supposed to and this bitch in this huge toyota truck had to lock up her brakes from rearending me. she flipped me off and then looked in her rearview mirror, saw the firetruck and kinda glared at me like it's my fault..

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.