Mazda3 Forums banner

can someone help me?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

I am a new member, I would really appreciate it, if someone can give me a vacuum diagram for my 06 pzev mz3 2.0. I am putting a turbo system on it and can only find one vacuum source from the intake,but that source is constantly at -20 vacuum. There is no variation in vacuum when throttle is fully opened or closed, looks like it has a ball locking one way device in it or something. So I cannot use that source for my boost guage or BOV. Especially for the BOV because it will just actuate the BOV all the time even when throttle is fully opened/when I need the boost.

·
Registered
9,388 Posts
what's up with people and their polls that make no sense?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If you have an o6 model you will know what i mean. Check it out for yourself. I know that the 05, the vacuum source is right near the throttle body, but on the 06 the only vacuum source that i can find is in the middle of the intake manifold, but it is only one way with no variation in vacuum regardless of throttle position, which is useless for a BOV. Can someone help me out, there's got to be someone out there with an 06 2.0 model with a turbo setup. Please help.

·
Registered
9,388 Posts
i was talking about your poll, not your post.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts