Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7,643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found a 06, 5spd fully built atx in our buy/sell forum for $1500, only problem is i have an 05 with a 4spd. Anyone know if i could possibly run a stock 06 ecu just to the atx and not the motor and retain my stock ecu for controlling my motor. Ill also be runing a Haltech f10x for my recently purched turbo. So three ECU's!? Anybody out there with any educated info on the subject or am i gonin to have to swap out all of my sensors and trick an 06 ecu into thinking my motors an 06? Is that even possible????????

·
Registered
7,643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
im sure an 06 ecu could be had for 200$ or less from a junk yard. from wat i was able to find the mopst expensive sensor was the cali emmision o2 sensor goin for just under 500$ :shock: but if your turboing you dont need it anyway. but all other sensor usualy dont go for much over 100 and our car only has like 5. im sure the MAF, and MAP sensors are the same too. They probably all are! but its hard to find even part numbers, too new i guess. Ill do much more hunting tho.

·
Registered
7,643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Because this guy has one for 1500, level10 wants thats 3300. And I'd love to have a 5th gear.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts