Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I put new compressor on and when I hook up refill kit after a few seconds of pressing to charge it pressure gets in the red right away? It is empty now but every time I try to fill it same thing happens any ideas lines don’t seem to leak and stays at wherever I stop filling it. But it will not take the Freon. What can I do I need a/c it’s high 80 here

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah u do if u have to use old engine oil pan .so I had to remove . Plus I put new /used compressor on from junkyard.
When I tested it compressor works .where is the evaporator?also I heard something about it could possibly be the cabin air filter?where is that location at? Plus new engine I put in did not have a/c so I had to use my compressor and I even tried replacing it. Still no luck fills with pressure right away

·
Registered
460 Posts
When swapping the engine you leave the compressor attached to the Freon lines, no need to open up the system. Yes you remove the compressor from the old engine, but you leave it attached to the refrigerant lines. Too late for that now.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts