Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was at the dealer today and I seen all leather seats and heated seats my question is will the seats fit from let’s say the cx30 ? Anyone know if I can take new seats from any other Mazda and put in my mazda3. Will it plug and play ? Will the functions work.??? I’m just trying to figure out if any of the newer Mazda seats will fit they are so much nicer than my seats. Just the leather would be a great upgrade and if I can get heated seats in process that would be awesome. Cause I can get junkyard ones for about 200 I guess I will be taking a trip to find out the bolt pattern are same.

· Registered
1,645 Posts
I got a full set, front and rear, of PERFECT heated leather seats out of an 07 to put in my 04, with that heated seat panel from Pull-A-Part for $50!!! They were on sale half off.
I did have to do some minor repin on the seat harness, and I also had to wire in a power source for the heaters, but that was pretty easy.
Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Speedometer Automotive design

Car Motor vehicle Car seat cover Vehicle Fixture

· Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I got a full set, front and rear, of PERFECT heated leather seats out of an 07 to put in my 04, with that heated seat panel from Pull-A-Part for $50!!! They were on sale half off.
I did have to do some minor repin on the seat harness, and I also had to wire in a power source for the heaters, but that was pretty easy. View attachment 107325
View attachment 107326
Yeah that’s what I’m saying lol I like that way better

1 - 3 of 3 Posts