Mazda3 Forums banner
1-1 of 1 Results
  1. Modifications
    Just bought a 2007 MazdaSpeed 3. It has a Corksport Power Series Intake System which doesn't have an EO CARB Number. I don't have the OEM Intake. How do I pass SMOG in California? Live in SF Bay Area, thanks for your help.
1-1 of 1 Results