Mazda3 Forums : The #1 Mazda 3 Forum

Mazda3 Forums : The #1 Mazda 3 Forum (http://www.mazda3forums.com/forumindex.php)
-   2004-2009 Electronics Discussion (http://www.mazda3forums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=70)
-   -   Eonon New Release Android 7.1 & 2GB RAM GA8151 Car GPS designed for Mazda 3 2004-2009 (http://www.mazda3forums.com/showthread.php?t=753090)

EononCarDVD 09-27-2017 11:28 PM

Eonon New Release Android 7.1 & 2GB RAM GA8151 Car GPS designed for Mazda 3 2004-2009
 
Hey guys, waiting for Android 7.1 Version with 2GB RAM Auto Radio for the cars Mazda 3 2004-2009? New features split screen mode and HDMI output transmit bring you more possibilities and entertainment. Also it supports customizing and rearranging the Quick Settings to access what you want quickly. Enjoy the ride, with new Android 7.1!

Nothing fits more perfectly than Eonon vehicle specific car stereo! Check the upgraded version GA8151 here:
  • Perfect fit for your Mazda 3 2004-2009
  • Android 7.1 OS, 2GB RAM & strong quad-core processor ensures a high speed of response
  • Split screen mode allows running two apps side by side
  • HDMI output transmit provides you a world-class viewing experience. (Only for headrest or monitor with HDMI input.)
  • 1024x600 HD screen delivers more crystal clear picture quality
  • Support Subwoofer output volume control & Bluetooth Music Info Display
  • Compatible with your Analog Bose System to offer you a perfect integration & better sound quality

Travel is not the only thing you buy that makes you richer, there are also Eonon car stereos! Don't miss out! Click and grab it:
https://www.eonon.com/Android-Car-GP...n-Car-GPS.html

Don’t hesitate to PM us if you have any questions on our products, thanks.

http://www.eonon.com/UserFiles/image/GA8151-01.jpg
http://www.eonon.com/UserFiles/image/GA8151-02.jpg
http://www.eonon.com/UserFiles/image/GA8151-03.jpg
http://www.eonon.com/UserFiles/image/GA8151-04.jpg

studentslacker 10-02-2017 07:40 PM

@EononCarDVD - Is this head unit better than the GA7151A?

The GA8151 looks like is has updated android software, however it is only running quad-core with 16gb of rom, whereas your GA7151A runs Octa-Core with 32gb of rom.

From the descriptions, your GA-7151A is better inside? Is that correct? When can we expect the GA8151 to be upgraded to at least match the previous version (GA7151A)?

Also, does the GA8151 show Album Artwork when streaming music via bluetooth?

argus 10-02-2017 07:52 PM

Surely you will offer a 7.1 upgrade firmware to those poor people that purchased GA7151A which you only released 3 months ago????
Have you addressed the external microphone pickup of hum and interference issue on this new model?

EononCarDVD 10-07-2017 04:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by studentslacker (Post 10106449)
@EononCarDVD - Is this head unit better than the GA7151A?

The GA8151 looks like is has updated android software, however it is only running quad-core with 16gb of rom, whereas your GA7151A runs Octa-Core with 32gb of rom.

From the descriptions, your GA-7151A is better inside? Is that correct? When can we expect the GA8151 to be upgraded to at least match the previous version (GA7151A)?

Also, does the GA8151 show Album Artwork when streaming music via bluetooth?

Hi studentslacker, we couldnít tell Eonon GA8151 is better or GA7151A is better as they are different versions.
Yes, youíre almost right. :arrow: GA8151 is the upgraded version of GA7151A which is with Android 7.1 system, 2GB RAM, Quad-Core & 16GB ROM while GA7151A is with Android 6.0 system, and 2GB RAM, Octa-Core & 32GB ROM. Please check the difference between them in details here: http://www.eonon.com/compare.aspx?pr...&bigCategory=3
We will release the GA8151 with Octa-Core and 32GB ROM but currently we donít know the exact time. Hope you understand, thanks.
Yes GA8151 supports Bluetooth Music Info Display. Hope it helps, thanks.

argus 10-08-2017 01:04 AM

Hey Eonon you missed my question about 7.1 update for those poor customers that purchased GA7151A????
Also is Easy Connect working with iOS11 on GA8151 or do they have to wait a month like GA7151A customers
And what about the terrible phone call quality, callers cant hear you....is that fixed???
Make sure you research before you buy this unit same problems go from model to model with no fix from Eonon

studentslacker 10-08-2017 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EononCarDVD (Post 10107121)
Hi studentslacker, we couldnít tell Eonon GA8151 is better or GA7151A is better as they are different versions.
Yes, youíre almost right. :arrow: GA8151 is the upgraded version of GA7151A which is with Android 7.1 system, 2GB RAM, Quad-Core & 16GB ROM while GA7151A is with Android 6.0 system, and 2GB RAM, Octa-Core & 32GB ROM. Please check the difference between them in details here: http://www.eonon.com/compare.aspx?pr...&bigCategory=3
We will release the GA8151 with Octa-Core and 32GB ROM but currently we donít know the exact time. Hope you understand, thanks.
Yes GA8151 supports Bluetooth Music Info Display. Hope it helps, thanks.

Thanks @EononCarDVD - you mentioned that GA8151 supports Bluetooth Music Info Display, but does that mean it will also show Album Cover Art on the screen too?

Please let me know when the GA8151 will upgrade to the hardware found in the GA7151A, as I would like to purchase that.

eGuru 10-09-2017 12:08 PM

Why is there all this Eonon advertising on this website?

EononCarDVD 10-17-2017 04:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by studentslacker (Post 10107274)
Thanks @EononCarDVD - you mentioned that GA8151 supports Bluetooth Music Info Display, but does that mean it will also show Album Cover Art on the screen too?

Please let me know when the GA8151 will upgrade to the hardware found in the GA7151A, as I would like to purchase that.

Hi studentslacker, yes our GA8151 supports with showing the Album Cover Art of Bluetooth music on the screen. Check here: https://www.eonon.com/UserFiles/imag...151/2-bose.png Hope it helps, thanks!
Did you ask about the new release of Eonon Android 7.1 head units with 2GB & Octa-Core for the cars Mazda 3 2004-2009? If yes, then we could tell sorry we cannot comment on product strategies but please keep a close eye on our official sites & facebook & new thread here for updates! :grin2:

EononCarDVD 10-17-2017 11:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by argus (Post 10106457)
Surely you will offer a 7.1 upgrade firmware to those poor people that purchased GA7151A which you only released 3 months ago????
Have you addressed the external microphone pickup of hum and interference issue on this new model?

Quote:

Originally Posted by argus (Post 10107226)
Hey Eonon you missed my question about 7.1 update for those poor customers that purchased GA7151A????
Also is Easy Connect working with iOS11 on GA8151 or do they have to wait a month like GA7151A customers
And what about the terrible phone call quality, callers cant hear you....is that fixed???
Make sure you research before you buy this unit same problems go from model to model with no fix from Eonon

Hi argus, thanks for your messages. We apologize for the late reply. :smiler:

1. The noise of the external MIC is not ubiquitous and this issue can be resolved by changing a new MIC.
2. As for the noise of the unit, please rest assured that we have resolved it with modified power wire. There are two kinds of specific wires, wire for Bose system and the wire for Non-bose system.
3. Please note that Easyconnection doesnít support with IOS11 devices.
4. Actually we used better Bluetooth module for the new unit GA8151. Optimizing and debugging were made on the Bluetooth software in the production. :-o The call sensitivity becomes higher. In a word, the Bluetooth phone function has been improved greatly.

codemonkeyx 10-24-2017 12:43 AM

This looks cool, but it is odd that the new model has a newer OS, but seems to have slower processor, and less ROM. Why is the GA7151A more expensive if it is a inferior model?

I was nearly going to pull the trigger on the GA8151, but now it looks like the hardware maybe inferior but it just has updated software?


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:13 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome
8