Mazda3 Forums : The #1 Mazda 3 Forum

Mazda3 Forums : The #1 Mazda 3 Forum (http://www.mazda3forums.com/forumindex.php)
-   Consumer Reviews (http://www.mazda3forums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=59)
-   -   Mazda3revolution.com filled with bad attitude ppl (http://www.mazda3forums.com/showthread.php?t=620650)

Scypheroth 04-15-2014 06:35 PM

Mazda3revolution.com filled with bad attitude ppl

just coming over from mazda3revolution and making this place my new home. The ppl that are regulars on the revolution forums are very rude and troll like on there forums. They snap on new posters. I asked simple questions and said i did do a search first and ppl started snapping on me for no good reason.

I for one do not recommend there site and do not encourage others and new mazda 3 owners to join them....not until there attitude changes towards new members. One of there forums members was even defending me stating that "your snapping at new members is whats chasing away new ppl off this forum."

Just saying....that was my experience with them.

philrab 04-15-2014 06:55 PM

Let us sing you the song of our people.

Seriously, a lot of us have had rough dealings with other forums, so we take our meds and try to be kind to the new guys. Welcome to the forum.

pratch 04-15-2014 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by philrab (Post 9276562)
Let us sing you the song of our people.

Seriously, a lot of us have had rough dealings with other forums, so we take our meds and try to be kind to the new guys. Welcome to the forum.

Speak for yourself - I hate everyone equally ;)

/been lurking here for years - it's drama-free - which is nice if you like that kind of thing :bigsmile:

DarthR8er* 04-15-2014 08:30 PM

I took my Prozac today so I'll be nice

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

SkyActivTwentyThriteen 04-15-2014 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scypheroth (Post 9276514)
just coming over from mazda3revolution and making this place my new home. The ppl that are regulars on the revolution forums are very rude and troll like on there forums. They snap on new posters. I asked simple questions and said i did do a search first and ppl started snapping on me for no good reason.

I for one do not recommend there site and do not encourage others and new mazda 3 owners to join them....not until there attitude changes towards new members. One of there forums members was even defending me stating that "your snapping at new members is whats chasing away new ppl off this forum."

Just saying....that was my experience with them.

On that same note it seems safe to say I do not recommend any site allow your membership if you get butthurt this easily. "Snapping" at you made you angry enough to rant on another site? How old are we?

XCNuse 04-15-2014 09:01 PM

It's actually because 95% of the users there are kids, and by kids I mean people under the age of 22 who really don't know much about the car to form some opinions a lot of them do. Not directing that to all of them, but a fair amount of that forum is "filler".

I don't want to rant on them, it just slightly annoys me that it's separated the way it is since both forums are owned by the same business, but with the amount of stuff going on in that forum, I'm simultaneously A O.K. with the separation.

Well.. welcome either way!
To our ... broken forum lol

DarthR8er* 04-15-2014 10:31 PM

Mazda3revolution only has members that have cars that were purchased by their parents. I believe forums should ban members that have cars purchased by mommy & daddy.

DarthR8er* 04-15-2014 10:34 PM

Also, ban members who have their 3's riced out. ;-)

XCNuse 04-15-2014 10:35 PM

:(

it was the only thing I have ever asked for lol

DarthR8er* 04-15-2014 10:41 PM

And don't get me started with members that have the audacity to drive and post pictures of their 3's with a baby seat in the back.. Good Lord!