Mazda3 Forums : The #1 Mazda 3 Forum - View Single Post - Mazda 3 iTouring Hatchback OTD
View Single Post
post #7 of (permalink) Old 07-07-2015, 09:28 AM
bluebonnet2
Moped Rider

3, 2.0 hatchback !!!!!!!

good morning,

picked it up yesterday, love it......gotta work on the road noise......coming from a truck to this for a daily driver is different...maybe part of the road noise issue,, sitting closer to the pavement......

so far, so good, full tank of gas, highest MPG. 42 at 1800 rpm, peppy little bugger, getting used to the infotainment system is coming along well..lots of different stuff on here, however, easy to use........sound system(boze) is very good for me..........steering is very stable and quick !!!!!!!!!!!!

pacer (786) chrome wheels look sharp,(pic's to follow) mgp brake caliper cover do not fit on the front.........waiting on mgp....seems they didn't realize the brake caliper are different on the mexico car(2.0) vs. the japanese car(2.5)....heads up for every one...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

white pearl with sand interior....looks sharp......

drove it this morning at 5.30 AM and i have to get used to the low beams, high beams are great....

anyone looking for a set of OEM 16" wheels, pls contact me....

non servicable tranny....a bit of a surprise....i'm used to checking all that "stuff"

i would like to thank all the folks at moffitt mazda for all the assistance in the transaction....great family owned dealership.....

will get some photo's up shortly...

thanks for all the info on this site....great help to me.....

good luck,
PURA VIDA,
bluebonnet2

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome