Mazda3 Forums : The #1 Mazda 3 Forum - View Single Post - Mazda3revolution.com filled with bad attitude ppl
View Single Post
post #41 of (permalink) Old 05-10-2014, 01:27 PM
flatlander937

Quote:
Originally Posted by adam728 View Post
I have 2 baby seats in the back, so they cancel each other out.

Isn't funny how a forum as a whole can develop and attitude, or personality even? In my experience usually if an automotive forum as a whole is burning people at the stake it's for one of two reasons

1. The forum is full of 14-20 year olds that know everything.

2. The forum in general is levels above what the user is asking. Like don't go on Pirate4x4 and ask how to change your brake pads, they'll eat you. That's an off road fabrication forum where guys commonly build entire trucks from scratch, literally frames, cages, and even axles.

#1 is the far more common case.

Sent via morse code
Quote:
Originally Posted by sheldor View Post
This thread for the win! Adam728 pirate4x4 is the best site on the Internet pretty much. I'm sad it no longer works of tapatalk. Welcome scypheroth

Damn I never knew anyone else here was from the PBB as well. That forum can't be beaten for knowledge base. Its pretty much the reason I have no money since i found it and decided i needed to do a 1 ton TJ build... Lol. I sold it nearly 2 years ago but still find myself in GCC every day.

I tried registering for Mazda3revolution a long time ago, never got the confirmation emails so I just lurked occasionally and came to the same conclusions and didn't really care.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2009 Mazda 3i Touring /// Hawk HPS front pads /// Goodyear Eagle GT 205/50R17 on stock wheels /// Ghetto fabulous filled motor mount

Guinea pig for Dynotronics tuning.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome