--Wilwood BBK front and rear

Engine and other things involving Moar Power:

Advance timing mod
JBR 88 duro rear mount
Buddy Club condenser
Vibrant Exhaust
Bosch iridium fusion spark plugs
Gpwerks oil pan baffle
JBR Balance Shaft Delete (I Love You, Taylor :))
Simota CBII SRI
Throttle body coolant bypass
Cordova Throttle Body
VTCS Delete
New (translucent black/copper - not blue) 8 gauge wire and terminals for the Buddy Club to fuel rail, throttle body, and alternator
TRZ 70 duro tmm

-----------

--JBR 70 duro pmm and rmm
--Cosworth Intake Manifold
--Battery relocated to rear, inside box + electronics and tanks with mounted Longacre shutoff switch
--Dynotronics tune

Pre-Boost Thread: Dahoov's (pre-)Boost Thread - Mazda3 Forums : The #1 Mazda 3 Forum (might be helpful?)

Boost
In progress, loading:
:)::/::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::)

Exterior/Cosmetic:

6000k HID's
Tinted Windows 35% front, 15% all others (how-to: How to: Window Tinting - Mazda3 Forums : The #1 Mazda 3 Forum)
White badges
Blacked out Side Markers and Reflectors
VMS Black Carbon Fiber and Aluminum Short Antenna
RallyArmorUR Mud Flaps
Body color eyelids
White gas cap cover
Offset license plate with black frame
Blacked out tail lights

-----------

-Future:
--Corksport Alumimum Skid Plate
--GV lip
--HID halos
--LED tails and everything else

Interior:

Blue Aluminum Shift Knob (Love You some more babe ;)) / Black Suede Boot with Red Stitching
VMS carbon fiber coated shift knob / White bandanna boot
Nebo Redline rechargeable light
White Trim Strip
TWM short shifter and bushings
Eonon D5151
Cobra radar detector wired in

-----------

--Dashhawk and cp-e mount
--White shift trim and interior accent
--Cobra CB on roll bar
--GOPRO on roll bar

Unfinished: CB radio/OE stereo combo: Dahoov's CB radio Integration - Mazda3 Forums : The #1 Mazda 3 Forum

-Future:
--Redline Goods
--Weathertech Mats
--

Wheels/Tires:

(current) BLITZ 01 two piece + Dunlop's

Speed6 Wheels + Hankook Ventus V12 EVO2
Stockers + Hankook Ventus V2
Repos El Cheapos + Nitto NT01

Fluids and Such:

Oil: Lucas Oil 5W-30 with Lucas Oil stabilizer
Antifreeze: Prestone
Brake: Castrol
Steering: Castrol
MTX Fluid: Lucas Oil gear oil plus stabilizer

-----------

Other:

PAC Ground Loop Isolator
BAFX Products Bluetooth OBDII Reader for Android
Blindspot Mirrors

==========

See less See more
#4 ·
Looks good so far...except for the obvious absence of a mazda3forums.com sticker.

#8 ·
Spread those forum decals as much as you can. I try to encourage everyone serious about their builds to rep the forum, and the decal is small enough that it isn't obnoxious rice.

#10 ·
I have a white one right under the 3rd brake light on my glass. Have a spare, and one more for my tool box.

I figure one is plenty.

#14 · (Edited)
Just put in my motor mount!!!! Quite possibly the best 100 dollars I have ever spent on my car. It has this nice satisfying kick/vibration when I start it up and on shifts. It is pretty loud but only when I'm up or down shifting, and its a nice low rumble. Cruising is fine, so the girlfriend and sisters won't be too upset :p but, I don't even want to do my resonator delete because it sounds so good with this :) no louder on the outside of the car, btw, only the inside. anyway, performance-wise: wheel hop, gone. None whatsoever lol. I've tried but I cant do it :p the engine does not move. Very happy with it :) JBR ftw!

#15 ·
Love my JBR RMM. If my ROCA PMM bites the dust, I'll be looking to JBR to replace that one too.

#17 ·
I am really loving my car after the shocks and control arms are fixed... honestly its moved springs down on the priority list.

I think next on the list is the JBR rear sway and urethane bushings on the front and a few other places. I'll see how the basically new end links hold up before upgrading those. I have so many projects laying around that I need one more part or piece to be able to put on my car.

#19 · (Edited)
Mah strut bar and decals... they came!!! Omw out to the garage to install the bar, decals I think will wait like @MBalik's :p

And install of strut bar!! Took all of 5 minutes :p

And decal numero uno on my laptop:

It doesn't look straight in the picture but it is in real life

#21 · (Edited)
I subbed yours, its looks like it will be awesome when you're done!

On another note, i think I'm saving the mudflaps for warmer weather. Finally started putting them on and then realized that making everything line up on four wheels is gonna be a pain.

EDIT: may just switch to rallyarmor and sell or use the sparcos as a winter/temporary flap, like the original plan.

RMM has broken in and there are much much less noise and vibes now. Not sure how I feel about this...

#23 · (Edited)
Black plasti dip is back on my wheels, no more ghetto half off silver/black :p put a bit of tire shine and it makes the rest of my car look like crap, it needs a wash and a good body shop bad. The silver lugs look so much better than the black IMHO, I think I'm gonna keep it for a while. Photobucket isnt working so ill put a picture up later!

EDIT:

Picture:

#24 ·
Cleaned up my build thread a bit lol.

In other news, I've got a Racing Beat rear sway bar/Mazdaspeed endlinks and a buddy club condenser in the mail! Also am starting a project to fit a CB radio into my stock head unit after all my stuff comes in and I pick up my new head unit this weekend.

Updates on other stuff: I plan to get a used set of springs and find a (used) short ram, then slow down on the mods for a while. My car is needing some love in the body work dept and is about to need some in maintenance :p

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.