Current setup is:
2011 5-dr Mazda3 sSport 2.5L 6-spd MTX
* 17x7 OEM wheels + 205/50/17 DW (daily, auto-x, track night!)
* 17x7 Sparco wheels + 215/45/17 BF-G Rivals (auto-x)
* Bilstein B6s
* OEM springs
* OEM front bar, OEM endlinks
* JBR .125 Rear bar (soft), JBR billet brackets, speed3 OEM endlinks
* Hawk HPS, square, Goodridge stainless steel lines, 4-yr old Motul RBF 600
* Racing Beat axle-back muffler
* Scroth Ralley 4
* shiny magnets
* 2 boxes of dynamat + amp + components + rally armor (yay +3" width!)
* the exhaust tunnel brace also rusted off thousands of miles ago...illegal lateral brace modification/weight reduction.
The local STF crew is a bit more mellow than H-street, so I'm happy to be there. The regulars are two Mazda2s and a stock 2004ish SVT focus.
Did the Track Night in America at Thompson on May 6th. It was really fun. I even got some point-by's.
If I can find some cheap camber parts, I'm going to give them a shot. Currently the alignment is whatever the tire shop deems "in spec" (and usually involves bringing it back twice to get a trued up steering wheel) corrupted by the thousands of New England potholes.
This way I can send fewer marathon Private Messages.