Yep. I suck at these...but here we go!
Car is a 2008 Mazda 3s. It's black and has about 101k miles. It's got 3 bilsteins and one stock strut on the RF (warrantied the RF at tire rack...that sucked).
So now to the mod list for STF that's on it.
- stock 2012 MS3 rear bar (off my other street car)
- adjustable upper rear arms (might swap out for the stock arms with the whiteline offset bushings I have later)
- AEM cold air intake hacked in half to make a short ram.
- 17x7.5 Enkei fronts and stock miata 17x7 rears with 225 rivals.
- AWR passenger side mount
- super secret coilovers that everyone else already has
- race seat on the driver's side so I quit falling out of the stock seat
- header back setup from OBX because the stock setup sounds lame
- ecu? maybe?
- new pulleys (including a new tensioner I suspect...sounds rattly at times)
- lower dogbone mount insert