2013 MS3 classification
Does anyone have a clear understanding of the latest SCCA classifications in regards to the Speed 3? The majority of the pages in this thread are completely outdated. I've been led to believe I should run in STX for 2013 but I'm uncertain...
I have an '08.5 MS3.
My current modifications include:
- Cobb SRI
- Test pipe
- SURE Rear motor mount
- SURE short-cut and solid shifter bushings
- Turbosmart Bypass valve
- Eibach Pro Kit
- Koni FSDs
- Cobb rear sway bar
- 8" wide wheels, 225 Dunlop Star Specs
- Hawk HPS pads front and back
- Cryo rotors front and back
- Goodridge SS brake lines
With those mods, if I don't belong in STX, where would you say I belong and why?
Also, I'm considering these mods as well -
- Street Unit passenger side motor mount and tranny mount
- Cobb Accessport
- Turbo Inlet Pipe
- Upgraded top-mount intercooler
Would any of those throw me into a different class?