Mazda3 Forums : The #1 Mazda 3 Forum - View Single Post - 2014 Mazda3 - Build Location
View Single Post
post #10 of (permalink) Old 08-20-2013, 09:59 AM
beavisrulz
Bicycle Rider

I have a 2003 Protege 5 and absolutely love it, but it's had its run and time to buy a new car. I really like the exterior of the 2013 Mazda 3, but I'm not too happy with the interior.

The electronics are so outdated, even the radio can't read the song name and artist from a CD.

The seats aren't very comfortable, they seem hard compared to other cars I've looked at in the same class as the 3, like the Hyundai Elantra GT. Anyone else have any comments about the seats? Even my kids think they are not comfortable, and we tried a few different ones, not just the one that I'd buy.

Lastly, I'm not happy with all the hard plastic, especially on the doors. I think the whole panel on the back doors is hard plastic. My 2003 P5 has nice cloth and leather on the doors, very comfy seats, and hard rubber on the dash.

I love the Indigo Lights color and exterior, so if it wasn't for the interior parts that I don't like, I would have snatched one up already!

I've been looking at the 2014 Mazda 3, but they changed the exterior big time and it sounds like they dropped the awesome color Indigo Lights! Ugh! Maybe I'll have to go red, if I can get used to the different exterior. ;-)

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome