Mazda3 Forums : The #1 Mazda 3 Forum - View Single Post - L.E.D. Turn signal bulbs life span thread
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 02-02-2011, 10:28 AM Thread Starter
quantumphreak
Le Mans: GT Class

L.E.D. Turn signal bulbs life span thread

I'm opening this thread so everyone who has replaced your original bulbs with led can give the following:
Bulb type front or rear with bulb number if you wish- date installed a close guess if too much booze fogs the memory- and date had to replace or started having issues.
This way we can give everyone an round about life span and some details about the product.
I am the type person who like to hold companies accountable for products they sale I'm in the orthodontic lab business if I sale a kid a retainer and it breaks due to poor craftsmanship it's all on me. Some companies talk a big talk but put trash out and then hide behine a corporate shield or LLC shield when people want answers. So the best way to defend the consumer is information through others.

So Ill throw out the first one

V L.E.D. -Front L.E.D. turn/running lights I used the 8000k white running and amber turn
Installed October 2010
All good so far plan on buying the rear bulbs next month. I do have hyper flash I like it myself it's different.

That stuff coming out of your HUGE chrome exhaust you have mounted at an angle isn't power..It's Rice!!!

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome