Im selling all the parts Ive acquired for a Koni double adjustable front coilover setup. All parts are new. This setup is based on the same parts that dgross7 outlined in his build thread here http://www.mazda3forums.com/9746802-post153.html
and here http://www.mazda3forums.com/9560209-post110.html
- Koni Double Adjustable 8611-1257 race inserts. (Koni 8611 Series Double Adjustable Race Strut Inserts 86111257RACE - Free Shipping on Orders Over $99 at Summit Racing
- AWR housings. These are new "blems". One has the silver paint chipped off at the top of the threaded sleeve. You need a spacer to raise the strut insert inside the housing. Instructions say it needs to protrude 1-2mm from the top.
- Upper spring seats. These need to be drilled out to 14mm to fit the strut.
- Cusco pillowball nuts. These fit a stock style pillowball (corksport, etc) and the larger Koni strut. Impossible to find!
- Cusco 10mm and 15mm spacers for in between the upper seat and pillow ball. I wasn't sure which size I was going to use, so I bought both. Only use one.
- Koni gland nuts
- Lower spring seats from a1racing. These need a set screw and either a spring seat bushing (plastic) or needle bearings.
- You're choice of generic 10k or 12k springs.
I have over $1200 into this stuff and have waited 5 months to get some of the parts. You'll need to spend a couple hours modding some stuff and a few more $ to finish it off. But this is as good as it gets for this car.
If you want nicer springs, I have a new set of 550lb hypercos that I will sell for what I paid (need to look it up). And if these don't sell until after the autocross season, I will toss in some Corksport camber plates for $100.
Im currently looking to get $850 + shipping + PP fees for the entire package.
Not looking to split up at the moment.