[quote author=apena85 link=topic=193334.msg4070076#msg4070076 date=1310576245]
Not that it takes away from it's awesomness. I have a feeling thats a crate build, awesome none the less.
14 inch 6 piston big brakes and 12 inch 4 pots.. race spec grade made by Wilwood.
Full custom Hydroboost setup by John of Garage Zero.
Full Art Morrison frame with Corvette components and coilovers.
Grille hand fabricated(not a truck grille cut down, but each bar and outer hoop tig welded)
shaved body seams.
Tunnel and lengthened grille and “beak”
Shaved front valance.
Custom license plate area.
Shaved drip rails.
2 inch cowl hood cut and lengthened to edge of hood.
Flush and molded rear bumper.
Front end now 1 piece.
Fabricated engine bay
Squared off fender wells
Fabricated valve covers.
all wonderfully worked by Matt Hellion.
Bumblebee nose stripe 1 piece full carbon fiber.
CF custom vision mirrors
CF custom rear spoiler made from a 70 cuda.
CF Chin spoiler boxed and full carbon made off a enlarged stock camaro spoiler.
all CF done by Fule Carbon (Man Le)
Spartan is the key here..
Quick release transmission tunnel
Fabricated tubular center console fabricated by myself.
Aircraft style toggle switches.
Dynamat all over
No side windows.. only race nets.
Fabbed window straps.
These arent the race set but heres the breakdown.
Custom made minilite style made by NewGen wheels.
These are the only set ever made.
19×11s in the front.. stretching 275s.
19×14s in the rear.. stretching 345s.
Done by Amir himself.. SPRAYPAINTED.. “fuck a show paintjob
if a shopping cart hits my car.. i dont fall to pieces…
i dont have a clear bra on my front carbon fiber…
i dont have a feather duster…”
Vengeance Racing built Forged 427 LS7
* GM Performance LS7 Aluminum Block(fresh new block)
* Built T56 by RPM motorsports
* Vengeance Racing custom ground cam
* Worked stock LS7 heads
* Precision Metalcraft custom intake manifold
* Callies CompStar Crankshaft(4.100″ Stroke)
* Diamond LS7 4.125″ Bore Forged Piston Set
* Diamond LS1 Moly Ring Pack
* Callies LS1 CompStar Connecting Rods
* Clevite LS1 High Performance Main Bearings
* Clevite SBC High Performance Rod Bearings
* DuraBond LS1 Cam Bearings
* SDPC LS1 Complete Block Hardware Kit
* ARP LS1 Main Stud Kit
* Machine Block Deck Surface
* Align Hone Block W/5 Mains
* Flash Hone w/ Torque Plate
* Jet Clean Block
* Balance Crankshaft – Internal
* Install Cam Bearings
* Install Freeze Plugs
* Pin Fit Pistons
* Pin Fit Rods
RPM Motorsports Built T56 6 Speed Transmission
Narrowed 12 bolt built Moser posi rear end. 3.83 gears.
ATL fuel cell
DSE main hoop cage
Art morrison LS7 headers to 3 inch strait pipes that end in 3 inch Spintech side exhausts