Had my 2011 3S auto Hatch for one week now. One word sums up how I feel-Fun. I've owned many vehicles and never thought something this inexpensive compared to what is out there can be so entertaining. Many people at work will not believe me because its a 20k car, all they think is its got to be Acura or BMW price to be a great car. Generally most people are out of the loop car wise unless its cars nuts like us who hang out at car forums or subscribe to all the auto mags. I do both
Here are my pros cons
1. Perfect Engine- for pure entertainment this engine does everything I require. Torque, free revving, nice sound. And enough speed to please a guy who just got out of a 244hp Accord V6.
2. Oh my the handling, nothing out there cant touch this in the price range.
3. Looks- I need something kind of ricey looking after 5 years in a family sedan, dont mind the smiling grill at all
4. Outstanding stock stero, this basic sound system has excellent clear treble
1. The drivers mirrors has a big blind side. So I bought one of these things
2. Stock tires are loud, I used them for one day and than went back to the dealer and swapped them for my old Michelin Primacy Mxv4, lowered the road noise a good amount.
3. Gas MPG is the same as my old V6 cars driven in the same manner.