Mazda3 Forums : The #1 Mazda 3 Forum - View Single Post - Purchased 5 Touring on 2/3, love it
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 02-09-2006, 08:57 AM Thread Starter
Baldy
Bicycle Rider

Purchased 5 Touring on 2/3, love it

I already own 2.5 RX-7's (the 3rd is a parts car, '90 convertible, and '86 hobby car for autocross), and love the 3 and 6 (have friends/family that have both), and have attended the Mazda Rev It Up event once. I'm a huge fan of Mazda. Anyways, my wife's 2000 Hyundai Sonata was starting to show signs of stuff breaking soon, we needed a bigger car (4-year-old, a couple large dogs, etc.) and she just got a couple jobs, so we figured it was time for a new car. I always read Motor Trend, so I already knew how awesome the Mazda 5 was. Test drove it, loved it, argued with the finance manager about not wanting an extended warranty, and bought it! All 5's at our local dealer receive the recall when they arrive, so I guess I don't have to worry about that one. Also helps that I'm friends with the service manager at the dealer, so I know I'll get great service (unlike our Hyundai dealership). It's Strato Blue, with wheel locks and cargo net. My wife has even got comments from strangers asking who makes it.

Sorry for the rambling, but I love our new car!

my demographics: 23, married, 4-year-old son, love the "soul of a sports car"

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome