Mazda3 Forums : The #1 Mazda 3 Forum - View Single Post - HELP me buy a new Mazda3. Need experienced opinions.
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 02-06-2004, 01:08 AM Thread Starter
mazdaspeed3
Le Mans: GT Class

Send a message via AIM to mazdaspeed3
HELP me buy a new Mazda3. Need experienced opinions.

OK, I haven't got it yet. I've been dreaming about this car since motor trend had their first test article.

Here is my story. In december I test drove the 1st M3 the local dealer recieved on his lot. Matter of fact, he let me drive the hell out of it for 3 days straight!!! This was a titanium HB. I drove the hell out of it only because I was planning on asking for a winning blue model, they would have to trade another dealership for.

The deal went sour and I left bummed out because my 97 Camaro had too much negitive equity, and to roll it over ment a 13.9% APR.

Fast forward till this morning:

The dealer called and told me the one I test drove was still on the lot and he was desperate to sell it. He has been nothing but upfront and COMPLETELY honest with me.

ok, I owe $6832 on my Camaro. The best offer in the past year I've had on it as a trade was $3000. Team Mazda Cars of Rock Hill offered me $4000. as long as i paid msrp. <---Sweet deal. this still left me with $2832 left in neg. equity.

This morning he offered to give me the M3 @ pure invoice.

My problems are this:

1. I drove the HELL out of this car before it's brake in period was up.

2. I'll still have too much negitive equity and will have to take out an equity line on my house or a personal loan(high apr) from my credit union.

3. I really had my heart set on winning blue.

But, considering all this it is still a SWEET deal.

What do ya'll think?

/*v^~™Nate™~^v*\

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

CLICK BELOW for a Free Sony PSP Playstation Portable + Ill give your $5 for completing an offer! or a $15 forum donation!:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome