Things I wish were included in the '06 Mazda 5 GT edition for Canada
1. 5 spd Auto (as per the '06 Mazda 3 GT)
If this was a 2006 model, and they came out with a 5 speed AT for the 2006 Mazda 3, why would Mazda be crazy not to offer this great feature as part of the '06 Mazda 5?* Defies any logic...sigh.
2. Privacy Glass standard
3. Xenon headlights (WTF doesnt this option exist in Canada - madness!!!!)
4. Optional Bose sound system (same as above - non-existent option in Mazda 3 or 5 for Canada - crapola or what!)
5. Electroluminecent guages similar to Mazda 3 - the current guage on the 5* seems bland compared to the 3
6. Trip computer
7. Auto dimming mirror with digital compass - lovely for those long drives stateside
8. Optional Navigation
9. Optional DVD Entertainment System for rear passengers
10. Standard MP3 player (its optional as far as I know) Comment: Mazda Canada - its 2005 for God's sake!
Aren't Canadian's getting stiffed by Mazda Canada for a lack of options available?* Interested to hear everyone's comments...
Dont take me wrong - the Mazda 5 is a great ride, I'm just not impressed with the lack of options available to Canadians by Mazda.* IT's depressing what the Japanese, Europeans and even Americans get in terms of features and options.* These options make the car so much more enjoyable...will stop complaining now*
Hopefully Mazda Canada reads this and see us Canadians want the features above, do u agree?