Mazda3 Forums : The #1 Mazda 3 Forum - View Single Post - Type of tires with Eibach Pro Spring
View Single Post
post #3 of (permalink) Old 03-27-2020, 12:14 AM
ultimica06
Le Mans: Prototype Class

Garage
What kind of tires would work well with this setup? Depends what you want!..Summer Tires?..Performance?..All-Season?....Need to do some research!

Am I better off going with low profile tires? Depends on if you can tolerate a Bumpy ride or not!..The Lower Profile the more Bumps you feel and have to drive MORE careful and avoid PotHoles etc.

Is buying tires online, and having them installed somewhere a good idea? Depends on your Money Budget!

If I decided to go with the online route would it be cheaper? Again...GOOGLE and call Tire Shops!!

Does anyone know the rim stud offset, so I am able to buy aftermarket rims? Need to search around this Car Forum and look around at different peoples Wheel Setups.

What size rims can I get stock ones are 17's can I go bigger or smaller and by how much? Stock Wheels you can go a Size Wider & a Lower Profile tire too.

What kind is the thread size to the lug nuts? A simple GOOGLE will get you an answer in seconds!..(Not being an Ass)...hahaha!

My Current Wheel/Tire setup is 17x8 w/ a 35 Offset - Hankook S1 Noble 2 tires - 215-45-17.

My 1st Mazda! - 2009 Hatchback - Golden Sand Metallic

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome