Mazda3 Forums : The #1 Mazda 3 Forum - View Single Post - Asking for price feedback, please - 2017 Hatch GT Manual
View Single Post
post #4 of (permalink) Old 05-26-2017, 01:53 PM Thread Starter
Mazda3Rookie
Go-Kart Driver

Thanks guys! I am at the dealer right now to leave a deposit. Final price $22,875 + taxes.

They said the car should arrive next Tuesday or Wednesday.

Test drove a Grand Touring manual with also the i-Loop package, Deep Crystal Blue Mica. As fun to drive as my 2006. Lighter clutch and with a different feel, mine is more "spongy", although not in a bad way. Steering felt good too, did not seem too different being completely electric compared to the electrohydraulic in my car.

Nice cockpit and seats, not crazy about leather in general, but Mazda got it right. The shape is perfect for my body type, no sliding around. Had a little fun on a couple of curving highway ramps :-)

The only very minor let down is the bottom of the trunk. Gone is the solid two piece with the configurable shelf. Now it is a one piece softish cover. I suppose a concession to lower cabin noise.

Oh, and the back doors finally have a wider opening angle. That was really the only irritating thing in my 2006 hatch. Much easier to get in and out.

Life is Too Short to Drive a Boring Car
2017 Soul Red Mazda3 GT HB, Manual​, Prem Equip Pkg

Last edited by Mazda3Rookie; 05-26-2017 at 02:57 PM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome