Mazda3 Forums : The #1 Mazda 3 Forum - View Single Post - Asking for price feedback, please - 2017 Hatch GT Manual
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 05-08-2017, 04:03 PM Thread Starter
Mazda3Rookie
Go-Kart Driver

Asking for price feedback, please - 2017 Hatch GT Manual

Hello fellow Mazda3 lovers. I have not posted for a while, but still a VERY happy owner of a Titanium Gray 2006 Hatch Manual Touring.

After almost 12 years, 171, 500 miles and so many adventures together, time has come to retire the best car I ever had.

I have decided to buy a 2017 Mazda3 Hatch Grand Touring, Manual, Red Soul Metallic, with black interior and Premium Equipment Package.

I am negotiating with three dealers in the area (via email only, and having a blast doing it) and got one down to $23,000 + sales tax. The $23,000 includes the extra charge for the color, Premium Equipment Package, destination charge and all fees (doc, RMV, etc.) and takes into account all of the discounts and incentives they are saying I can have as a current Mazda owner.

Considering that the car + exterior color + Premium Equipment package is ~$25,800 at MSRP or ~$24,500 at "invoice" prices, not even including destination charge and fees, I believe that $23,000 all included + tax out of the door is not bad.

What say you? Did anyone recently buy a Hatch in a similar configuration or is negotiating with a dealer for one?

Thanks in advance. Looking forward to another decade or more with my new ride!!!!

Life is Too Short to Drive a Boring Car
2017 Soul Red Mazda3 GT HB, Manual​, Prem Equip Pkg

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome