How to tell If you purchased Mazda's extended warranty? - Mazda3 Forums : The #1 Mazda 3 Forum

FMVPerformance.com is the premier Mazda 3 Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 06-13-2011, 09:20 PM   #1
lreyes66
Le Mans: Prototype Class

Default How to tell If you purchased Mazda's extended warranty?

Ok well i wanna get my 08.5 radio replaced under warranty because i got a new sub, before i didnt mind the problems it had at level 35+ but now i do lol.

Yea i kno i should had gotten it taken care of with the manufacturer warrenty but right now im sitting at 39k miles soo the 36000 miles is over but i remember my mom saying she got extended warranty on it.

I tried to call the mazda dealership i go to but she said she couldnt look it up, i think it was just cuz i called right b4 the closed soo she didnt want to deal with me. And i cant called the 1800 number because they are closed as well.

I made a appointment to come in tomorrow to get my radio replaced in the morning but the lady told me if im not under warranty id be charged $100 something dollar for something. Free if i am under extended warranty.

My question: How do you know if you get extended warranty?. Im looking at the receipt from when i bought my car and under "Other Items" i see a "Extended Service Contract" for $2000. Could that be the mazda extended warranty? or something else? A quick reply would be nice because if im not covered, im not gonna show up tomorrow.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-14-2011, 12:21 AM   #2
justint5387

Default Re: How to tell If you purchased Mazda's extended warranty?

If you are bringing the car back to the same dearlership that you bought the car, then they should have some sort of record.
Old 06-14-2011, 02:50 AM   #3
lreyes66

Default Re: How to tell If you purchased Mazda's extended warranty?

unfortunately the dealership i bought it from either ran out of business or sold it because its a totally different dealership/owner
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mazda3 Forums : The #1 Mazda 3 Forum > Technical / Model / Performance > MazdaSpeed > MazdaSpeed3 Stock Issues