Mazda3 Forums banner

Nuse's '06 Whitewater Pearl: Not daily driven anymore.

349K views 4K replies 153 participants last post by  XCNuse 
#1 · (Edited)

Suspension
MATSU Motorsports tower strut bar
BC type BR Coilovers
Dominant Engineering Rear Camber Arms
Swift 10k front springs
Hotchkis front sway bar
Stock FSB
Hotchkis rear sway bar
Whiteline adjustable endlinks
Corksport adjustable front endlinks
GTSpec front ladder brace
GTSpec rear V brace (still not fully installed; thanks for broken parts GTSpec)
TriPoint rear endlinks
Swift 8k front springs
BC 6k rear springs
Megan adjustable toe arms
Mevotech LCAs custom with zerk fittings
Whiteline front LCA front lower poly bushes
Whiteline WALK kit

Wheels
Rays Engineering (2 pc.) GTP 17x8 / 9
Toyo Proxes
WedsSport TC-105n (14.9 lbs) 17x8.5 + 32
Nitto NT05
Enkei RPF1 17x9 +45 (5mm spacer in front)
Hankook RS3

Performance
TWM Short Throw shifter
SR*S Type HKS High Performance Exhaust
Takeda Short Ram Intake
Advanced Ignition Timing
CPe Rear Motor Mount
60mm TB bored and polished
Balance Shaft Delete
Oil Baffle
Draxas 4-1 Header
Street Unit Passenger / Trans solid motor mounts
Cosworth Intake Manifold
Cain intake manifold phenolic spacer
RacingBeat Catback
Vibrant 4-2-1 Header
TRZ Transmission mount
TRZ Rear motor mount
Mishimoto 30g shift stick
Silicone braked ducts
Stainless brake lines
EBC slotted and dimpled rotors (front)
EBC Yellow pads (front)
MazdaSpeed3 front brakes calipers
Mazda 5 rear brakes
DBA slotted front and rear Speed3/5 rotors
Hawk HPS pads
EBC Yellow pads
Exedy lightweight flywheel
Exedy Stage 1 clutch
Corksport SRI

Exterior
Debadged (2.3 & Batmanized M)
Type R stubby antenna
Red white painted calipers
Bosch ICON wipers & wipers lowered
Rear wiper delete
Speedline Wide angle mirrors
Speedline side and rear clear reflectors
Side molding delete
Red taillight tint
Speed3 wing
RallyArmor Mudflaps
GarageVary Lip
Custom painted front grill
RE Amemiya Speed 3 wing addon
Umnitza Halos
DDM 6k HID
Matte black painted headlights
DDM 35w ballasts
Morimoto 6k bulbs
TRS clear lenses
Custom painted and ducted headlights
Custom ducted foglights
Custom diffuser[s/]

Interior
GROM V2
CPE center gauge pod
Interior stripped
WINK mirror
Longacre 70mm mirror
RJS Racing 5 pt. Harness
Corbeau FX1 Pro Racing seats
Wedge Engineering seat brackets
Autpower Roll Cage
NRG short hub
NRG Quick release 2.5 (carbon fiber)
Momo Jet Black (carbon fiber)
Custom carbon fiber door panels
Carbon fiber passenger dash (because safety)
CoolShirt helmet blower
Custom NACA duct DR window + piping
Odyssey PC1200 solid battery (passenger rear)

The Life.

New Pictures (lost somewhere in this thread)

See less See more
#2 ·
Re: Nuse's >>'06 Whitewater Pearl<< build (slowly but surely!)

Aww no love; actually i'm holding this second post just in case I run over some!

Good news is my Speed3 wing shipped yesterday, should be here sometime next week I think.
Waiting on response from Rachel at nextmod about my Autoexe grill, 'technically' should be shipped this week, dunno yet.

#8 ·

Upcoming mods..
Wrapping some plastic interior trim with white carbon fiber!
reeeeally hoping it comes out.

So my wrapped taillights, my speed3 wing, and the white trim should be finished before next weekend (or so I'm hoping :/)

#9 ·

The interior trim pieces will be wrapped in this: (edit.. fixed the link)

it's going to look sexy!.. when it's done next week ;)

Still no word from Rachel at Nextmod though, I don't know what they're up to.
going to send SuperShyGuy a message today see what's going on.

And my tails for those that haven't seen yet

#14 ·

Just a tip for anyone changing their own oil.. get the real mazda oil cap wrench instead of a 76mm like people say.. Mazda uses a 75.5mm go figure....

Anyways, after however many hours we got the oil situated; and I just got back from my post office with this!!

One little scratch but nothing a little bit of sand paper and touch up paint won't fix!
thanks AGP!

Also word from Peter and Nextmod is my autoexe grill has shipped.. no idea where it is or when it will arrive though.
Also just got word from .. the SR*S guy.. Kevin? I think, I don't know his name. So working on that.

Think the mail came today so no word yet on my new taillight and white carbon fiber vinyl. It should be here sometime this week.

@halo0 uhhhh rhombus bwhahah; the mazda commercials I guess. Father thinks it looks dumb; he always designed the vinyls for the pace cars when we had Road Atlanta so it reminds him of that; I will love it even more when I get this wing on it!

hah.. worst camera mount ever; I got bored and discovered one day in the dorms my vacuum mount from www.filmtools.com can in a MacGyver way connect to my super cheapo tripod.. I just haven't had the need to get a legit setup (two vacuum mounts with grips and a painters pole) which costs like $200 to set up; I just .. haven't needed one yet (I wish) but being in college it's awkward carrying equipment like that around on.

#3,340 ·
Just a tip for anyone changing their own oil.. get the real mazda oil cap wrench instead of a 76mm like people say.. Mazda uses a 75.5mm go figure....

Anyways, after however many hours we got the oil situated; and I just got back from my post office with this!!

One little scratch but nothing a little bit of sand paper and touch up paint won't fix!
thanks AGP!

Also word from Peter and Nextmod is my autoexe grill has shipped.. no idea where it is or when it will arrive though.
Also just got word from .. the SR*S guy.. Kevin? I think, I don't know his name. So working on that.

Think the mail came today so no word yet on my new taillight and white carbon fiber vinyl. It should be here sometime this week.

@halo0 uhhhh rhombus bwhahah; the mazda commercials I guess. Father thinks it looks dumb; he always designed the vinyls for the pace cars when we had Road Atlanta so it reminds him of that; I will love it even more when I get this wing on it!

hah.. worst camera mount ever; I got bored and discovered one day in the dorms my vacuum mount from www.filmtools.com can in a MacGyver way connect to my super cheapo tripod.. I just haven't had the need to get a legit setup (two vacuum mounts with grips and a painters pole) which costs like $200 to set up; I just .. haven't needed one yet (I wish) but being in college it's awkward carrying equipment like that around on.

Oil cap wrench? You mean my hands right? :p

#15 ·

I see. Is AGP a person or a company? I've had my speed spoiler from a wrecked part-out sitting around for a while now waiting for install :)

Oh, and my oil cap wrench tends to cause the cap to get stuck occasionally, but it's never been a problem.

#16 ·

AGP168 is the user that sells these repro speed 3 wings.
the cap wasn't stuck.. it had been who knows what besides over torqued; the edges around it were completely rounded off; we thankfully didn't have to take a drill and chisel to it! That was the next coming option though :/

I am now (as far as I'm aware) the ONLY Whitewater Pearl with a speed3 wing .. out of any 3 ever made. Yay for that.

Cut the cords and put it into the plug; not very keen on using those wire taps..

Looks weird from behind right now; but from the side.. it looks hot!

BALD D: SO UGLY! hahahaha

Speed

I'll get some more pictures when I get my grill and and vinyl stuff in and put on!

#17 ·

Sooo I have a theory going right now.

Put Speed3 wing on car... see more Speed3s around town..

No joke; I just went to the bank and I saw 3 speed3s, and 5 normal 3s .. just so you know.. it's rare that I see ONE mazda3, and 99% of the time they're sedans. This time just one was a sedan!

found that kind of odd personally..

#19 ·

Hmm maybe just a 3 kinda day!

Alright and for the news..
as you know Speed3 wing is on.
Just got the rest of my red tint today and literally just finished installing that (finally done for the day, thank god!)
Still no word on my Autoexe grill.. it's out there.. somewhere.
Word.. from SR*S guy is... btw.. your exhaust is on the way.. LOL! Paid for today.. shipped.. today.. talk about service!
According to FedEx it should arrive on the 2nd which is pretty damn fast I think. So props to that guy, he's awesome!
and lastly; white carbon fiber vinyl shipped earlier today so that should arrive midweek.

so that's just a heads up.. Been a pretty intense two weeks since EECMM now that like EVVVVERYTHING is going on[to] with my car.

#20 ·

So I clay barred my car today. First time I've ever done anything like it, and what's sad is that it is cleaner now than it was when I bought it. The paint looks brand new, it got rid of all the black specs I thought were in the paint for good.

and the best part besides taking 5 hours to wash, clay, and wax my car is that Mother's clay bars smell like cinnamon :)

Also there are two new pics on OP

Before:

After:

#23 ·

Seriously lol? That's so random haha

I like the tire shine stuff I use too, it kinda smells like cherry or something

But yep, she's finally clean now, cleaner than ever before.

Oh here's a picture of the rear showing the redded out tails

#24 ·

[quote author=FOOF3R link=topic=175019.msg3713761#msg3713761 date=1277938656]
Hancook makes tires that give off a scent after you drive. I think they lavender and some other scent.
[/quote]

do they really?!?! i gotta get me a set! "whats that scent?" "oh, those are just my tires..." that would be sweet... lol!

#25 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.