Brake Booster hose? - Mazda3 Forums : The #1 Mazda 3 Forum

FMVPerformance.com is the premier Mazda 3 Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 04-16-2010, 04:54 PM   #1
leterpee
Bicycle Rider

Default Brake Booster hose?

i went in to get an oil change today and swapped to synthetic, but before I went i grabbed a bottle of seafoam cuz ive been hearing its a safe way to clean your injectors and fuel system.

Every video ive seen online has said to but 1/3 can into fuel tank, 1/3 into oil, and the remaning 1/3 into your brake booster vacuum line.

Now i did both steps for fuel tank and oil but when i got to the break booster line i had no clue where it was on my Mazda 3 2.3L.... SO i just dumped the rest into the fuel tank...

Can anyone tell me where the hose to put this stuff in is? i also heard you can use your pcv (or is it pvc?) hose to suck it up as well but i have no clue where that is either...

Sorry Im noob and would reallly appreciate some help.

BTW: next time i plan to clean my fuel system ill be using RedLine SI-1 instead of seafoam, does it work the same way as sea foam as far the 1/3, 1/3, 1/3 thing goes? (im at 40k miles now dont plan on doing this again until atleast 70k
leterpee is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-02-2011, 02:01 AM   #2
ndrewoods
Short Track Racer

Default Re: Brake Booster hose?

Bump. Found a thread when I was looking for the same info for brake booster hose a few weeks ago. Got some pics too. Good luck.
http://www.mazdas247.com/forum/showt...e-booster-line
ndrewoods is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mazda3 Forums : The #1 Mazda 3 Forum > Technical / Model / Performance > Powertrain 2004-2009 Mazda3