MA Sightings! - Mazda3 Forums : The #1 Mazda 3 Forum

FMVPerformance.com is the premier Mazda 3 Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 06-15-2007, 04:26 AM   #1
Alec Trevelyan

Send a message via ICQ to Alec Trevelyan Send a message via AIM to Alec Trevelyan Send a message via MSN to Alec Trevelyan
Default MA Sightings!

If you were on the Pike around Worcester Thursday somewhere around 7pm, and a Galaxy Gray sedan zipped past you on the left, that was me! I was majorly late, hence the ludicrous speed--made the drive from Hartford to Boston in a little over an hour though

Might as well use this thread to post other sightings in MA too, since PA and CT have their own!

Old 06-21-2007, 11:59 PM   #2
Alec Trevelyan

Send a message via ICQ to Alec Trevelyan Send a message via AIM to Alec Trevelyan Send a message via MSN to Alec Trevelyan
Default Re: MA Sightings!

Galaxy Gray Hatch, must've been a GT (nav system), Jersey plates.

9:20 pm, just East of exit 18 on 195 around New Bedford.

If you're there, did you see the psychopath in the saturn wagon? The asshat nearly gave me a heart attack just before you passed me again!
Old 08-02-2007, 09:40 AM   #3
eb_rat_7
Le Mans: Prototype Class

Send a message via AIM to eb_rat_7

i keep seeing a CB ms3 on 128 heading from the pike to 24 when i'm goign the other way (at night). never see it in the morning. oh and who's got the TR ms3 in natick? i've seen you around the commuter rail stop when i'm heading to gold's gym. Speaking of gold's in natick- i know there are at least 3-4 other 3 owners who go there. are any of you on here? i'm the angry looking kid in the black mica speed3 with gold konigs (17s) and 35% tint. no i'm not angry all the time, for some reason it just looks like it come up and say hi!
Old 08-02-2007, 09:46 AM   #4
Alec Trevelyan

coming up in Sept people in the Boston area will be seeing a LOT more of me...moving to Malden on the 1st
Old 08-04-2007, 11:28 AM   #5
NightTimeScene
Go-Kart Driver

I'm actually from "WORCESTER" Im on http://forums.mazdaworld.org that site is ahhh alright i guess. not to much activity yeah im here to meet rad people!!

My Black Mazda 3 that I love alot!!.. beats tooling aroundin a "FORD FOCUS"

NightTimeScene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2007, 11:57 PM   #6
Alec Trevelyan

Welcome!

Just so you know though, this thread is less for introductions (see the Northeast Rollcall sticky for that), and more for posting in when you spot another 3 on the road
Old 08-13-2007, 12:18 PM   #7
eb_rat_7

i keep seeing 3s in framingham/natick but no one seems to be a board member. just average, boring joes (and joe-ettes) driving around. i keep seing a MS6 on the way home from work, the guys a tool and every time i try to get next to him to say hi- he takes off (in traffic) and drives like he's trying to kill someone. its in natick and it has CT plates- anyone know him?
Old 08-20-2007, 09:13 AM   #8
Alec Trevelyan

If you spotted a Galaxy Grey on 16 in Natick in the last week it was probably me... someone's going to spot me eventually, I just know it! I'll be up there again this week so keep an eye out
Old 08-20-2007, 09:18 AM   #9
eb_rat_7

[quote author=Alec Trevelyan link=topic=80564.msg1654572#msg1654572 date=1187615587]
If you spotted a Galaxy Grey on 16 in Natick in the last week it was probably me... someone's going to spot me eventually, I just know it! I'll be up there again this week so keep an eye out
[/quote]

i'll keep my eyes peeled. i live right next to the natick border (framingham) and i see a ton of grey 3s. anything done to it to make it stand out? are you there day or night? see if you can spot my debadged, black mica mazdaspeed3 .

i saw a ss hatch with ct plates and dark tinted rear windows, maybe %20, on the pike around 730 am. anyone on here? the first 3 digits were 571
Old 08-22-2007, 12:24 AM   #10
greech
Le Mans: GT Class

Black MS3 on 140 in Franklin, anyone? About 2ish today, you blew by me.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mazda3 Forums : The #1 Mazda 3 Forum > Regional > The United States > Northeast