airbag light on - Mazda3 Forums : The #1 Mazda 3 Forum

FMVPerformance.com is the premier Mazda 3 Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 08-27-2005, 09:54 AM   #1
ata
Bicycle Rider

Default airbag light on

Help!
I bought a 2004 Mazda 3 which had been in an accident and got it repaired.My airbag light is on.Already changed both airbags (since they were deployed) , the control module and the front crash sensor.My airbag light blinks once and then stays on solid.Any recommendations greatly apreciated.
ata is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-27-2005, 10:05 AM   #2
zobx
F1 Driver

Default Re: airbag light on

Contact the place that did the repairs... they're usually guaranteed for some time, and it seems to me that it was not properly fixed.

M3F Trivia
[img width=258 height=100]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v412/zobx/Car/Genesis/sig2.jpg[/img]
zobx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2005, 09:59 PM   #3
MetalCord
F1 Driver

That warning indicates that the SRS system may be malfunctioning. Definitely have it looked at.

MetalCord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2005, 01:02 AM   #4
Noob3
Grand Am Series

Yeah,what they said, because I know the mazda 3 had already had a recall for the passenger srs system light coming,and had that fixed. They said pretty much was already was said. If the light is on it could be malfunctioning which means it wouldn't work when you need it. Go have it looked at by the place that fixed it,and if they don't do anything take it to mazda tell them what happened and I'm sure they will probably come to some sort of an arangement with the place that did it.
Advertisement

Mazda3 Forums : The #1 Mazda 3 Forum > Regional > The United States > Northeast