Mazda3 Forums banner

Just bought 2015 Mazda3 S Grand Touring

3K views 6 replies 7 participants last post by  Mazda3333 
#1 ·
I just traded in my Blue 2007 Mazda 3 S Sport and purchased a Red 2015 Mazda 3 S Grand Touring w/Technology package. The technology, power, gas mileage, looks, and feel while driving made it worth it. I keep looking outside of my house to see a red car and pause for a moment then remember, oh yeah, that's mine. My family members have Lexus GS, CT, and Infiniti vehicles and they love my car.

#4 ·
I just recently got the same exact car. Almost a 1000 miles on it and love it. I wanted the beige interior which only comes on the S otherwise I'd probably be in the regular GT. Handles great. Only comment is how long till that smell from the leather interior dissipates? Smells like somebody was smoking a cheap cigar inside when you first open the door. Shows so far that I'm getting around 36mpg which is certainly nothing to complain about. HUD for speed is really helpful once you get used to it.

#5 ·
Congrats! I'm just up the road from you and did nearly the same thing 2 weeks earlier... traded in my blue 2005 Mazda 3 HB for the red 2015 Mazda 3 s GT HB (but w/o the Technology package).

Just turned 1000 miles on it. All OK so far, although it takes a lot to learn all the quirks of the new technology (e.g. voice commands).

Perhaps I'll see you on 280.

#6 ·
I want to get a Mazda 3 S Grand Touring with the technology package as well in Deep Blue Crystal Mica. Absolutely loved test driving that car.

If you don't mind me asking, what kind of price did you guys pay? I've seen stickers of these at 29,800-30,400. Just want to know a fair OTD price when I go in to get one which will probably be a 2016 model.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.