Mazda3 Forums banner

Eonon Hot New Mazda3 GA5151 Android Car DVD Player Group Buy - 2nd Round

21K views 56 replies 16 participants last post by  EononCarDVD 
#1 · (Edited)
Hi guys, glad to tell you that since enough 10 guys would like to join the GA5151 Andriod Car DVD Player group buy now, the GB for the GA5151 is activated! Many thanks for your great support to Eonon. :smile: And to specially appreciate you, we will send 4 funny car stickers as our gift!(See image below) Everyone will get laugh after seeing them :bigsmile:

Group Buy details:
Here is the GA5151 Group Buy Link with discounted price for Members ONLY:

http://www.eonon.com/Car-GPS/Specific-Car-GPS/Mazda/GA5151T.html

For those who want a A0119 camera with GA5151 in group buy price:
http://www.eonon.com/Others/Camera/A0119T.html ONLY 25USD!

For those who'd like to order via Cell phone:
http://wap.eonon.com/productshow.aspx?pno=GA5151T

http://wap.eonon.com/productshow.aspx?pno=A0119T

- GA5151 Group Buy Price:
Original Price: 532USD on our website
GB Price: 359USD
Save 33% :shocked:
(Note: Price in EUR/GBP/AUD is not determined by currency rate with USD, but the GB always help you save a lot compared to the original price.)

Just order from this group buy link with GB price directly is OK! Quite easy! First come, first served! Welcome to share this great GB news as well as the free camera news with your friends and also in other forums! :bigsmile:

And don't forget to tell me your order No. or Email after you finish the order, so that I can provide you better after sale service!

And welcome you guys to share your nice Eonon installation pics, vid and review after getting it, thanks a lot!

- Group Buy List till Mar.4, 2015:
1. Bluewarp
2. adrenalinh12890
3. detroit68
4. npcassidy
5. franknick
6. bigdoofus
7. carmineguarino
8. hayatox
9. dirts_brett
10. derrick_lee
11. peejay
12. losdamianos
More to come! :ring:

-GB Time
Feb.16, 2015 - Mar. 16, 2015

-Warranty:
Buying from eonon.com official website, you can get unique as long as 2 year warranty, which you can't get anywhere else!

-Payment & Shipping :
It's free shipping to the US, you should be responsible for the custom tax yourself. We will arrange shipment in 2 days for each of you respectively after getting your payment, you can usually receive your items in 3-6 days after our postage.

Let me introduce briefly about the main awesome fetures of GA5151 again here:
Android Unit Specific For Mazda 3 04-09
-Android 4.2.2 OS
-Capacitive Touch Screen
-Support Wifi & 3G Connection

-Support Screen Mirroring
-8 Dynamic Background Pictures
-Fully DIY Buttons Colors
-Support Bluetooth Contact Search Function

See less See more
#8 ·
#7 ·
I am interested in the group buy just wanted to know if this would work on a 2008.5 Mazdaspeed 3 GT w/ Bose? Also I was looking at the connection it has a subwoofer out. I currently have an aftermarket subwoofer w/ amp. Would I have to use a y splitter since I have two rcas?

#9 ·
#15 ·
Hi Mazda3S08, thanks for your understanding!
If you join our group buy and order via these 2 GB links, you'll only need 384USD totally.
http://www.eonon.com/Car-DVD-Players/Android-Car-DVD/Mazda/GA5151T.html
http://www.eonon.com/Others/Camera/A0119T.html

And it's FREE shipping to the US! Awesome right? :smile:

We don't have any GPS SD card provided for the GA5151, since there're several ways for you to run GPS navigation:
1.Offline Maps -- You can download a map online, install it, and use it easily even without network.
2.Access Free Online Maps via #WiFi or #3G net work, such as Google Map.
3.Buy an Android version map with a SD card, such as MapKing, insert it into GPS SD slot of the Android unit, set the navigation path and then run GPS as general GPS models do.
4.Use Screen Mirroring function, you can Sync the Map of your Phone to show on Android Car Stereo for larger display directly.

Hope it helps! Welcome to join our goup buy and save! Please tell me your order NO. once you have ordered, so that I can provide you better after sale service, thanks! :winker:

#16 ·
yay! I received my unit yesterday. went straight to the garage and made a quick install to test if it's working - looks good! that was a really good decision to buy the GA5151 unit! :)

I'm still going to add some touch to the installation [on the hard- and software side], but right now got few questions:

1. I saw somewhere a list/table of compatible USB 3G GSM dongles, but can't find it anymore.. could you please guide me to the right direction? :)

2. all I did was connect the big plug with lots of cables, connect the antenna for radio, and connect my reverse cam - unfortunately the video output isn't turning on automatically when I switch to reverse. is there anything I should do to let it work? I used the "back sight video input" plug - it didn't work at all. then I've connected my cam to the "video input" - and tried the application for video - it worked. could you tell if I did something wrong?

3. about the system itself - I entered one of my google account's details as usually, to get android working full. I can't see this account in the settings/accounts menu, but I know it works. is it something that's related in your customized version of android? I'd like to change some synchronization options, but I can't if I won't see the account ;)

4. last but not least - your launcher screen looks fine, with all the dedicated icons/buttons on the lower part of the screen, but can I change them? there is an icon for "navigation" - I want to exchange it with google maps icon, but can't do it with normal "drag-n-drop" routine

5. just curious - are there any hidden options for customizing general experience of the customized launcher? that should answer my above question no.4, and maybe it'll provide some other nifty options :)

thanks in advance for all the answers!

Best Regards,
peejay

#20 ·
Hi peejay, glad to hear you're happy with our unit! Look forward to seeing your installation pics or video then, thanks a lot!:smile:

Abour your questions, I can answer No.1, you can totally get our V0049 3G USB dongle to use with the GA5151, they're compatible: http://www.eonon.com/Others/Others/V0049.html

About your other questions, I need to check with our tech and then will send you Email with advice, pls kindly wait for a while with patience, thanks a lot! :wink:

#19 ·
Hey peejay - did you happen to take a picture of the cable wiring and actual can bus before plugging it in?

Myself and some others (in the forums and on youtube) are having a lot of trouble getting our steering wheel controls to work at all. I just wanted to see if there was anything different that you received than what we did.

Also, does your car have the bose system?

#21 ·
#24 ·
hmm, can you write more?
what do you mean by "camera plugged into the unit"? simply connecting cam to RCA "cam in" isn't sufficient? I have my rev-cam connected like that to LCD hidden in rev-mirror, and it's triggered everytime I put the reverse gear.
I think I haven't any camera trigger wire :-(

#30 ·
..sooo I've tried to reset the dashclock. instead of disconnecting car battery [I didn't wanted to mess with that to reset anything else] I've disconnected the dashclock itself. it kinda worked - clock is reset but.. instead of 12:00 AM it showed 1:00 AM :D good thing is, that in two weeks we're entering the DST, so starting with 29th of March, the time will be ok ;)

in the meantime, I've noticed two new things:
1. there is an settings app to reconfigure steering wheel buttons, which can assign different options instead of preconfigured ones - but it doesn't work [it doesn't bother me, but it looks like: ok, my steering wheel buttons work, but not in the "complete" way].

2. there is also an app [with the car-icon] which opens screen with few buttons with names from the original radio-deck [you know - numbers 1-6, mode, info etc.]. I'm thinking, that this is the "magical" app, that could provide us access to all the options of the original dashboard clock, which dissapeared after connecting Eonon unit. the question is: why this app doesn't work?

oh, and one another thing - the OBDII interface. I've got a little bluetooth thingy, that's always connected to the OBDII port. I can connect with that on my mobile phone with no issues [Nexus 5, Lollipop 5.1, few different apps]. I've tried the same way in preinstalled on the GA5151T Torque app - with no success. does this app use bluetooth adapters or can the unit connect somehow directly to the inferface via can bus or something?

all this issues are not major, it's not like the matter of life and death [it's not used on a daily basis] but I like when all available optios work, even if I want to use them once a year or so ;)

#34 ·
I was all set to buy this until I looked at the video you included in the first post.

Do the steering wheel controls not work on the Mazdaspeed3?

Also, is the fit not flush at the bottom like he describes in the video?

#35 ·
my steering wheel controls work out of the box (mazda3 bk 2007)

about the fit - all you have to do is exchange the little clips that are located at the bottom on the both sides - the original, from factory unit fits great. the ones with eonon unit are just 1-2mm longer and that's why the unit can't "snap to the end" and fit. also you must perfectly manage all the cables so they won't block the unit when trying to push it into the dashboard. after changing the clips and managing the cables, everything fit great.

#36 ·
my steering wheel controls work out of the box (mazda3 bk 2007)

about the fit - all you have to do is exchange the little clips that are located at the bottom on the both sides - the original, from factory unit fits great. the ones with eonon unit are just 1-2mm longer and that's why the unit can't "snap to the end" and fit. also you must perfectly manage all the cables so they won't block the unit when trying to push it into the dashboard. after changing the clips and managing the cables, everything fit great.
Thanks a lot for your help peejay! Yes the415, as he peejay now the steering wheel control of the new batch of GA5151 is working well, and you don't have to worry about the installation too, welcome to buy! Thanks!

#41 ·
Some instructions would have been nice but after I looked at it for a minutes, I was able to figure it out. Hardest part is the cable management behind the head unit.

#42 ·
#44 ·
Hi moggd, thanks a lot for your great interest.
I would like to tell you that once there are 10 people collected for the GB, then we can start the GB at any time. :bigsmile:

And includes you, there are 3 guys for the GB now.

The 3rd Round Group Buy List of GA5151 till today: :ring:

1, Justin33,
2, lumegar
3, moggd

Welcome more guys to join, then we can start the GB ASAP. Cheers!

#45 ·
[Members Always Get More] :peace:

Hi guys, great news to tell you that if you register an account or already have one, and order products from our website during Apr. 24 - May.10, then you can enjoy 2 FREE Cool Gifts!

Including A0411 three USB Ports Car Charger & A0414 Creative Hook! Values 30USD!
Our Way of Saying Thank You ;)

Please know more details here:
http://www.eonon.com/member_2015.aspx

#50 · (Edited)
Today, one of our fans Jonathan Stanley has shared with us his awesome GA5151 operation video. It is really so cool! Good job! :nice:

Btw, great news to tell you that there are The 3rd Round Group Buy List of GA5151 till today: :yay:

1, Justin33,
2, lumegar
3, moggd
4,corytx8
5, Novej

There are only 5 guys needed, then the 3rd Round group buy can be started at once. Please welcome more guys to join, so that you can enjoy the unit faster. Cheers! :grin:

#51 ·
Today, one of our fans Jonathan Stanley has shared with us his awesome GA5151 operation video. It is really so cool! Good job! :nice:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVcjaSHo7-Q

Btw, great news to tell you that there are The 3rd Round Group Buy List of GA5151 till today: :yay:

1, Justin33,
2, lumegar
3, moggd
4,corytx8
5, Novej

There are only 5 guys needed, then the 3rd Round group buy can be started at once. Please welcome more guys to join, so that you can enjoy the unit faster. Cheers! :grin:
Well technically the group buy needs 6 guys now that lumegar bought his own unit. If we don't get those 6 guys then no group buy right?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.